2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_3700.jpeg

Advertisement
I just hope that either Mario knows who the QB is next year and has told him or Mario has that QB commit to let him know…cant see him comin with our QB room as currently constructed.

Cedrick Bailey offer is probably the wild card.

Cedrick Bailey offer is probably the wild card.
I believed when we offered he would flip. Too tempting to stay home and the crazy sh is he’s going to be driving a Ferrari bruh. Dink and dink to a playoff birth when he’s ready. We aren’t going to have to rush anyone in by 25 unless they are all worldly

Advertisement
I usually don’t like recruiting hype all at one time. It’s never really turned out well for us even with Mario. He seems to do his best work in silence and by surprise.
However, there seems to be a lot of our targets who keep referencing that one term “God‘s plan”

I usually don’t like recruiting hype all at one time. It’s never really turned out well for us even with Mario. He seems to do his best work in silence and by surprise.
However, there seems to be a lot of our targets who keep referencing that one term “God‘s plan”
I like the silence. Real G’s are quiet not rah rah

Idk why but I got a weird feeling he might hold off on signing on the 1st day of the signing period. Seems torn

Advertisement
I think you will find that term isn’t just used by our targets…

9EDADBA0-39FB-4B9C-A5E5-FBF1D0EDCEDF.jpeg
Fun Fact….Drakes “Gods Plan” music video was shot at ……… THE U!

I believed when we offered he would flip. Too tempting to stay home and the crazy sh is he’s going to be driving a Ferrari bruh. Dink and dink to a playoff birth when he’s ready. We aren’t going to have to rush anyone in by 25 unless they are all worldly
That and getting an opportunity to play with his childhood boys and bringing a championship home. That is almost fairy tale type stuff. Gotta think this is tugging at Smith too.

Advertisement
Is this cat worth all of this. We have a good receiver class. I rather stack quality players. Just calling it like I see. You should never put all your eggs n one basket. If he comes he comes. If he don't he don't. Nothing against the young man.
U must have never saw the kid it play

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back