2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Look forward when assessing our RBs (not at this past season even though we were 15th in ypc). Chaney put on weight post-injury (understandable) which likely helped him prevent re-injury but also cost him a step. He was still good nonetheless. Parrish has never been a real home run threat but was consistent & highly productive. Fletcher was very good for a freshman & will only get better. CJ not playing much at all this yr limited the number of explosive plays at the position.

CJ has potential to be an absolute superstar with his world class speed, quick feet, cuts & vision. His PT was only limited this yr due to his need to become a better blocker, a little stronger & the fact that we had a stable of more experienced backs. He can be an absolute superstar running behind our line.

Citizen is also more explosive than any of the other backs (other than CJ) that played this yr. He will provide some explosive runs.

Kevin Riley is a home run hitter.

Brashard can be used as a RB. He’s an explosive play waiting to happen.

Fletcher will continue to get stronger & faster.

Other incoming players could be very good for us also.

This group has real potential to be special & it’s a great mix of power backs & speed backs.
Fair! I suppose what bothers me about this is ... you play football to win games... our offense was not clicking at 100% yet you have Brashard and a potential absolute superstar un or under utilized... not that you are doing this at all, but it almost goes to comments made about Mario trying to make a point or win his way vs. winning at all costs...

Can't judge the future in advance, but it would be nice to have an elite stable for once in a very long time....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just hope that either Mario knows who the QB is next year and has told him or Mario has that QB commit to let him know…cant see him comin with our QB room as currently constructed.
Mario has an idea of some interest targets and I'm sure he's letting recruits know we're gonna bring in someone talented and proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back