2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hard lesson learned to not take the easy route (knee) than chasing stats.

We deserved to lose that game the way the offense and TVD played… we somehow with a late JW20 int stole 3 points
I mean the refs stole a lot of points for us. They must of had fsu pajamas under those zebra jerseys. They stole 7 on the qb run where they tackled Bain. They stole 7 on Parrish run and TVD threw a pick. And they stole another 7 on the fumble.

But life goes on. If this were those Manny Golden Mark Randy or Larry teams after a loss like that I would have given up on the season.

If that's what happened, then Holy **** that makes the whole ordeal even worse than I previously thought...
CTE and/or bath salts. The only explanation.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (5).gif

Wanted to do this coming off the field

Advertisement
I mean the refs stole a lot of points for us. They must of had fsu pajamas under those zebra jerseys. They stole 7 on the qb run where they tackled Bain. They stole 7 on Parrish run and TVD threw a pick. And they stole another 7 on the fumble.

But life goes on. If this were those Manny Golden Mark Randy or Larry teams after a loss like that I would have given up on the season.
I don’t think the refs meant to cost us the game… but I’ll always feel they were shaving points off so we didn’t cover.

Case in point with that Parrish TD run that felt like it was fixing to take the pressure off the offense and we would start to put the petal to the metal.. instead TVD throws a pick and we end up walking away with nothing…the phantom hold call that idk how the ref could see it.

Advertisement
Not the worst loss or the most impactful. Never said it was. Leaving in gassed pitchers isn't even in the same universe of stupidity. A relief pitcher could get shelled just as much as the starting pitcher. There is still an element of uncertainty. There was not an element in our game. Take a knee and the game is over. A better baseball example would be if in the bottom of the ninth with the bases loaded and no outs, a batter hits a ball that rockets past the right fielder, but the third base coach holds the runner on third base because he thinks games are better when they end with walk-off grand slams.

In terms of a deliberate coaching decision (and @Cribby said Cristobal directly told Dawson to keep running it), I stand by my opinion that it is near the top of the list of dumbest calls by a coach in sports history.
Forget the baseball example.

You asked what was a more boneheaded coaching move in sports.
I gave you one which was the exact same scenario, but at the pro level.
Eagles/Giants 1978.

The Eagles wound up making it to the playoffs by a 1/2 game over Green Bay that year.

I shouldn’t have responded because my brain needs to move on from this.
I’m looking forward to Saturday.

GO CANES!

I just want to make sure that @The Franchise sees this one so the hate can understandably flow through him. Our coRch isn’t very smart.
I knew in the stadium immediately he meant to run it. Mario didnt need other people to tell him they had no time out. It was some hard man philosophy which is why i made the thread the other day saying how i felt which man tried to police my feelings.

"Shock and denial".

I refuse to talk about anything else than the fact he deliberately ran the ball when we had multiple opportunities to kneel down.

Advertisement
I knew in the stadium immediately he meant to run it. Mario didnt need other people to tell him they had no time out. It was some hard man philosophy which is why i made the thread the other day saying how i felt which man tried to police my feelings.

"Shock and denial".

I refuse to talk about anything else than the fact he deliberately ran the ball when we had multiple opportunities to kneel down.
I was fully supportive of your thread. The decision to hand the ball off was the most stupid thing I’ve ever seen a coach do in a game. That knucklehead probably wanted to go out in his dopey way showing that we’re tUf & fiZiCal or something.

I was fully supportive of your thread. The decision to hand the ball off was the most stupid thing I’ve ever seen a coach do in a game. That knucklehead probably wanted to go out in his dopey way showing that we’re tUf & fiZiCal or something.
"Why get served deer when u can go wrestle a boar?"

Im still struggling to accept the end of that game and its thursday. I seen us beaten down. Lose close hard fought games, lose games where we out played the opponent. Never seen us hand them a victory.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back