2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh McDaniels went for a FG on 4th and 2 yesterday when the chart said to go for it to put the raiders up by 7 with just under two minutes left and they missed it and gave the Packers the ball back with excellent field position.

They’re just lucky Jordan Love was trying to purposely sabotage my fantasy team and threw another pic to end the game.
So is JJ coming or nah?

Advertisement
Only at Miami would we show an explosive passing offense all year. Finally get the best receiver in the entire country located in your background to attend a game and Mario/Dawson go full caveman offensively.

This program never stops ceasing to amaze me…. In all the wrong ways
That's right was I was thinking throughout the game.

Only at Miami would we show an explosive passing offense all year. Finally get the best receiver in the entire country located in your background to attend a game and Mario/Dawson go full caveman offensively.

I was at hard rock and the game was incredibly boring, especially the first half. Good crowd but absolutely zero juice. Forget trying to cater to a recruit, you gotta entertain the fans too. It had me questioning why I even bother going to games anymore.

Advertisement
I agree with that. If he's a fan of the program in general and has friends on the team and friends that were with him at the game, how could you leave? Forget recruiting just being a football fan in general and being in a back and forth one possession game? First half was boring but second half was an exciting game.
The 2nd half was WHAT????....Did you honestly say Exciting????....Yeah, it was scintillating....

Advertisement

Did we watch the same game?

Thats arguably worse, but was that the second time he'd done it and cost his team the game?
I didn't see the Stanford game, but it was my understanding that they were running the clock out trying to get a first down because if they didn't there was going to be a little bit of time left and they were going to have to punt it back.
Am I correct in that?

I didn't see the Stanford game, but it was my understanding that they were running the clock out trying to get a first down because if they didn't there was going to be a little bit of time left and they were going to have to punt it back.
Am I correct in that?
correct, however, the little time they had left still wouldn't have been enough I believe to do anything. it was the wrong move then and it was even worse Saturday (there was literally no reason to run a play).

Can this board move on now?

Miami already has two (!) 5* kids in Trader and Carr.

If I gave less of a **** about this guy and his recruiting I’d be dead.

You're not gonna have an easy time forcing people to move on from the recruitment of a South Florida WR who is the best prospect in a decade and is a sure-fire Round 1 NFL pick, barring catastrophe. Nor should we. If he goes elsewhere, so be it. But there is zero reason for the staff to not be recruiting him harder than any other kid, regardless of who else we have committed. This kid is a program changing talent. Maybe Jojo and Carr are as well, they're surely ranked highly, as you said. But this kid is as sure a thing as you can get at this point. They should be leaning on him with the weight of the world.

Advertisement
Can this board move on now?

Miami already has two (!) 5* kids in Trader and Carr.

If I gave less of a **** about this guy and his recruiting I’d be dead.
You've moved on so much that you're in his thread commenting still lol.
I do think its funny that because we lost on the dumbest call possible to GTech that it means we are out of the running for Smith. Regardless, we shouldn't stop recruiting an elite WR from South Florida.

Advertisement
Found it odd in the video with Trader he mentioned we got a big commit and put his finger to his lips, despite when Carr decommitted from Georgia everyone knew we we’re gonna be the team to beat. Maybe I’m thinking to much into it.

I do think its funny that because we lost on the dumbest call possible to GTech that it means we are out of the running for Smith. Regardless, we shouldn't stop recruiting an elite WR from South Florida.
Don’t give up…don’t ever give up

Last edited:
thats ignoring that we also lost the game bc the HC made a dumbass decision. that stands out more than the bad call esp to a recruit who is trusting this guy w his career. regardless, our WR class is great with or without smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back