2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe Perry Martini GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro. Stop it. Lol.one good year Is all you need. **** based on Anthony Richardson you don't even need that
Anthony Richardson played well tho lol when you add everything in context he did a hero’s job at UF. Pro scouts were high on him for a great reason and he’ll more than likely be one of the best Qb’s in the afc for a long time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Disagree and I’ll bow out if you’re gonna blindly post stats Without the context. For example he was near the top of the nation in throwaways but I’ll bow out lol. Firm believer in watching the film. He was a advanced passer
Umm check my post history player. I do film review and Xs and Os with the best.

No throw that young man made in college even remotely compares to TvDs throw to Horton in the A&M game nor his throw to restrepo In the same game. TvD been dropping dimes and will have 2 season worth of good film and a bunch of dimes and wow throws.

Anthony didn't have close to that and was first round. TvD will also get a 1st round opportunity and that's my point.

I'm not a stats guy I just didn't expect to have to do a film dissertation to drive home My point that he was drafted on potential.

His film nor his numbers were 1st round grade just his intangibles. This is really undeniable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back