2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not the same thing
I could literally go down a list of QBs with ONE year of good production and/or intangibles that were drafted 1st 2 rounds

TvD arm strength alone will get him 1st rd mentions. No one is going to punish him Because of Gattis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really think Smith is going to cool on OSU as the season progresses.

They're 33rd in total offense thus far, and I think that number continues to fall as they get into the heart of their Big 10 schedule. I've said it a bunch on this board, but the loss of Kevin Wilson was gigantic for them - they won't be the wide open attack they've been, and they won't put guys in the first round after Harrison leaves this season (and his production has been pretty "meh" this year - ND kept him down pretty well, and they'll face tough defenses in PSU and Michigan coming up).

I think we're trending in the right direction, and OSU is going the wrong way. I hope that's what carries the Canes to getting his signature on the NLI.

These AI-generated images are a trip lol...
how tf they do that lol. I played that matrix AI **** where you ask the npcs (who are AI) anything in the streets of NYC and they speak to you fully free and voiced. Sh is crazy

how tf they do that lol. I played that matrix AI **** where you ask the npcs (who are AI) anything in the streets of NYC and they speak to you fully free and voiced. Sh is crazy
Not sure... but

1696610965446.png

Advertisement

Video game studios are paying people one time fees now just for their likeness to utilize via AI. They’re also creating AI NPC that will have free form dialogue based on your play of the game and what they’ve learned. Not the pop up set dialogue boxes.

Crazy world. Terminators comin. That Facebook test they ran and stopped years ago….two AI computers spoke with one another and created their own language….

terminator GIF

Last edited:
Video games are paying people one time fees now just for their likeness to utilize via AI. They’re also creating AI NPC can will have free form dialogue based on your play of the game and what they’ve learned. Not the pop up set dialogue boxes.

Crazy world. Terminators comin. That Facebook test they ran and stopped years ago….two AI computers spoke with one another and created their own language….

terminator GIF
1696614230401.gif

Gators and fsu better hope for an AI head coach but it may be some Commodore 64 CPU drawing Doritos wefense.

Advertisement
Video games are paying people one time fees now just for their likeness to utilize via AI. They’re also creating AI NPC that will have free form dialogue based on your play of the game and what they’ve learned. Not the pop up set dialogue boxes.

terminator GIF
IMG_4960.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back