Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just go an update on him that I will post shortly. It's time to take him serious as a target. Miami now believes they can get him in.

LOL.
With all due respect to Ariz, seen this movie before.
This aint going to end well.

I'm not insinuating that Miami will land him or that they lead, but when I asked Miami about him on December 18th, they said he didn't appear to have the grades on first glance. I asked again just now and they're more confident that they would be able to get him in after doing some more background research. I was not going to take him serious as a "target" until I heard from them that he could potentially even qualify.

Has the staff been continously in touch with him throughout the process or are they having to restart their efforts?

Just go an update on him that I will post shortly. It's time to take him serious as a target. Miami now believes they can get him in.

LOL.
With all due respect to Ariz, seen this movie before.
This aint going to end well.

I'm not insinuating that Miami will land him or that they lead, but when I asked Miami about him on December 18th, they said he didn't appear to have the grades on first glance. I asked again just now and they're more confident that they would be able to get him in after doing some more background research. I was not going to take him serious as a "target" until I heard from them that he could potentially even qualify.

That's fair and I understand the context of your take on this kid.
But give it 24 hours around here, and folks will work themselves into a collective lather, arguing if he's going to overtake
Berrios' spot by game 1.

Advertisement
Lol yall are funny.. 24hrs ago recruiting was a fail bc guys like Dingle, Scott, and Harley werent recruited like cant miss prospects. Now theres hope again.

Advertisement
The best coaches aren't great recruiters. Great recruiters aren't the best coaches.

follow.webp

smile.webp

have to appreciate Richt's work ethic. He is doing work on New Years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would any player want to play for Petrino? That dude is just as much of a nutjob as Holgerson.

Louisville has been in his top 3 with us and Illinois, but Pete thought before that it was really us and Illinois. I'm hoping this means Illinois has slipped and we lead, does anyone know when he takes an ov to Louisville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back