Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand how we always have so many insiders that know exaclty what grades these recruits have

Advertisement
IMG_1696.webpIMG_1696.webp

He got a grill. Get this savage on campus and let berrios tutor him

Like I've said before.. He's not a qualifier here.. Probably not at Illinois either..

You also called him a package deal with the QB that committed to Missouri and yesterday his coach said Missouri isn't on the list. I don't know what you actually know and how you know it but you've already been wrong once about him in this thread. Maybe that QB flips to Illinois and you turn out to be right. If we're running a real program at Miami now we're making exceptions for some talented kids. We'll see what happens.

Why don't you try reading my previous post again bud. I stated Illinois recently offered his QB Reyondous Estes the Mizzou commit. Lot's of talk around here that he will flip to Illinois and Thomas would join along with a couple other East Side teammates. East St. Louis also has a 5 star hoops player signed with the Illini. East Side pumps out D1 athletes every year and a good chunk of them end up at JUCO because of grades. I'm just stating the info/talk around southern Illinois. You boys can believe what you want.

Like I've said before.. He's not a qualifier here.. Probably not at Illinois either..

You also called him a package deal with the QB that committed to Missouri and yesterday his coach said Missouri isn't on the list. I don't know what you actually know and how you know it but you've already been wrong once about him in this thread. Maybe that QB flips to Illinois and you turn out to be right. If we're running a real program at Miami now we're making exceptions for some talented kids. We'll see what happens.

Why don't you try reading my previous post again bud. I stated Illinois recently offered his QB Reyondous Estes the Mizzou commit. Lot's of talk around here that he will flip to Illinois and Thomas would join along with a couple other East Side teammates. East St. Louis also has a 5 star hoops player signed with the Illini. East Side pumps out D1 athletes every year and a good chunk of them end up at JUCO because of grades. I'm just stating the info/talk around southern Illinois. You boys can believe what you want.

Yep. The Illinois camp is extremely confident that he signs with them. A lot of the kids of kids from ESL that can get into college end up in Champaign, so he already has a lot of friends there.

Do his parents have any influence?

I'm thinking with the way things are in that state they may want him to get away.

Advertisement
I don't know this kid at all. I just find it odd that a kid regardless of circumstances would pick Illinois over Miami, especially if he comes on an OV.

That update definitely sounds positive, he's explosive and can catch. Top 50 player in the nation or close to it... Don't fret about his competition, Ezekiel elliot is from up that way too. He from east St. Louis which is one of the hardest areas( crime wise) to come from

East Saint might be the roughest in the U.S. Brian Cox, the Dolphins Linebacker from yesteryear, was from there. If this kid has 10% of the anger Cox played with...he will crush it here with his skill set.

I fell asleep driving cross country once, and wound up in E. St. Louis. Luckily some locals gave me directions.

St+Louis+4.webp

He has elite speed, wiggle and change of direction. From the bit of film I saw, he's an advanced route runner for his age. Really sells his routes well. He is a must get at this point, in my opinion. Very high ceiling on this kid. He has that dog in him.

Advertisement

I read just it just fine. I said "maybe that QB flips and you turn out to be right". Jeff Thomas is talking like he plans on giving Illinois a mid-week visit if at all which signals a kid who isn't serious about going to a school. Maybe he just wants to use those weekend visits to get out of the midwest for a couple of days. We'll see if his visit plans change.

I dont understand how we always have so many insiders that know exaclty what grades these recruits have
These dudes know jack **** about kids' grades. None of them. The only people who know about grades and can discuss it publicly are the kids' families.

I don't know this kid at all. I just find it odd that a kid regardless of circumstances would pick Illinois over Miami, especially if he comes on an OV.

He wouldn't. If he visits, and UM offers he won't choose to go to sorry *** nothing Illinois.

When you have a position of need, there aren't a lot of prospects and you're competing with SEC powers - that's not a good position to be in.

We saw it up close last year with wr Latrell Williams who was committed to Dugans at USF for almost a year then followed him here and Tennessee gets on him a couple weeks prior to NSD and takes him away with Byrd.Now some will say Byrd followed Larry Scott but Williams all Dugans who worked on him and forged a strong bond for over a year and again UT comes in and in days erases all that,how is that possible,we alll know.

remember when ole miss got all those 5 stars out of the blue? each one of those guys were commited else where. two weed heads one guy had a baby, yes! they are paying these guys and espn backing them up because of the money. every channel is sec i don't watch none of those channels thats why we losing those guys i told bryd before he left if he stay with us he would be a star, now, he's done. but he tried to tell us that they wanted him bad$ he said they showing a lot of love two days before signin$.

Advertisement
When you have a position of need, there aren't a lot of prospects and you're competing with SEC powers - that's not a good position to be in.

We saw it up close last year with wr Latrell Williams who was committed to Dugans at USF for almost a year then followed him here and Tennessee gets on him a couple weeks prior to NSD and takes him away with Byrd.Now some will say Byrd followed Larry Scott but Williams all Dugans who worked on him and forged a strong bond for over a year and again UT comes in and in days erases all that,how is that possible,we alll know.

remember when ole miss got all those 5 stars out of the blue? each one of those guys were commited else where. two weed heads one guy had a baby, yes! they are paying these guys and espn backing them up because of the money. every channel is sec i don't watch none of those channels thats why we losing those guys i told bryd before he left if he stay with us he would be a star, now, he's done. but he tried to tell us that they wanted him bad$ he said they showing a lot of love two days before signin$.

Exactly. That $EC bagmen network is extensive and powerful. Richt had it at GA. Saban has it now. We lost Peterson, Watkins, Cook, Alexander, Bryd, Collins, and countless others. Sometimes i wish we had our own network, but we blew it with Shapiro.

Are you saying that the bag men for Tennessee paid Byrd and that's why he stiffed us right before NSD last year?

Advertisement

Exactly. That $EC bagmen network is extensive and powerful. Richt had it at GA. Saban has it now. We lost Peterson, Watkins, Cook, Alexander, Bryd, Collins, and countless others. Sometimes i wish we had our own network, but we blew it with Shapiro.

Nevin had the wrong temperament to be a good bag man. He wanted to be in the limelight with these guys. I'd think that the better bag men are low key and take care of things quietly. We need ninjas with duffels.

We had got 3 wideouts that same class latrell saw that and dipped, a lot of yall are sh¡tting on dugans now but last year yall were loving him with bringing back in bruce and richards

Nevin had the wrong temperament to be a good bag man. He wanted to be in the limelight with these guys. I'd think that the better bag men are low key and take care of things quietly. We need ninjas with duffels.

We need a UM version of the Red Elephant Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back