2025 Jarquez Carter 4* DT from Newberry, FL commits to OSU

Advertisement
- I like Miami for Newberry (Fla.) defensive lineman Jarquez Carter coming out of the weekend. The 6-foot-2, 284-pounder has long been on the Hurricanes radar and the Broward County native said all of the right things about Miami coming out of his final official visit. Penn State, UCF, and Ohio State are others in the mix, but I have trouble seeing a path to the Hurricanes missing out on Carter.
Broward County??.

Advertisement
The fluidity for **** near 3 bills is wild. Good mixture of speed and power. Quick as a cat with a really nice first step. Newberry is a smaller school that doesn’t play the greatest comp but they’ve produced some high level DT’s in the past. I’ll probably ride out there and check the panthers out this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The fluidity for **** near 3 bills is wild. Good mixture of speed and power. Quick as a cat with a really nice first step. Newberry is a smaller school that doesn’t play the greatest comp but they’ve produced some high level DT’s in the past. I’ll probably ride out there and check the panthers out this year.
Im willing to bet Grady Jarrett's hs highlights looked similar to this.

`edit: found em

these looked to be posted by grady his **** self lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is always destroying plays in the backfield... play after play, a long highlight clip compared to many.

He seems underrated. How come? Competition?

Advertisement
Back