2025 Jarquez Carter 4* DT from Newberry, FL commits to OSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well that probably means he is actually 5'10" and 260lbs rather than 6'2" and 285lbs.

Go Canes
Good point, back in my freshman year I was 6’0 210 actually coaches wrote 6’1” 220 for program .
Sophomore coaches didn’t weigh me just put 6’1” 235 , junior 6’1” 240 .

Keep in mind in the 70’s this was considered lineman size now it’s FB or LB size

Advertisement
Him and Adrika are my fav 3 techs in the class.

Lol I know I've mentioned this many times…But kinda tough for me to figure out who has the green light at DT. Especially with these Norris and Mathis crystal balls rolling in.

I mean I can't see us taking 4 or 5 kids…Maybe 3 plus a portal. You make room for the 4th if it's Griffith obviously.

Advertisement
Lol I know I've mentioned this many times…But kinda tough for me to figure out who has the green light at DT. Especially with these Norris and Mathis crystal balls rolling in.

I mean I can't see us taking 4 or 5 kids…Maybe 3 plus a portal. You make room for the 4th if it's Griffith obviously.
yea i dont have a clue at dt or wr whats going on or who gonna jump in or whatever.

This is interesting as ****. look how Macelin just popped and i didnt know or think most knew he had a green light.

yea i dont have a clue at dt or wr whats going on or who gonna jump in or whatever.

This is interesting as ****. look how Macelin just popped and i didnt know or think most knew he had a green light.

Ya, I kinda thought we were going to take him all along. And then a few days ago D-Money re-iterated it.

"
Miami, Ohio State, Penn State, and UCF are the finalists.

"It helped a lot," Carter said. "Miami, it's actually been a year since I got offered from Miami, so we were just chopping it up. Coach Joe, he text me every day. He communicates with me every day, just about football, just about life. He checks in with my mom all the time. We got that communication with each other. When I lost a few players on the team, he checked up on me. When he lost someone, we was communicating checking up on each other. That relationship is something you can't take away.""

Cane Lock. Commitment on July 18th

Advertisement
- I like Miami for Newberry (Fla.) defensive lineman Jarquez Carter coming out of the weekend. The 6-foot-2, 284-pounder has long been on the Hurricanes radar and the Broward County native said all of the right things about Miami coming out of his final official visit. Penn State, UCF, and Ohio State are others in the mix, but I have trouble seeing a path to the Hurricanes missing out on Carter.

I like Carter. I liked Mathis film, but there’s no chance he’s 6-3. He looks like he’s 6 ft.

Advertisement
Back