Jake to the portal

Advertisement
This something that will eventually come out??

It's been apparent for years.

Too much too soon.

1673993205704.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clark lost his spot once Lee committed. The only returning O lineman will be Rivers. Who the **** knows what Zion is doing or if he will even be healthy.

Samson, Francis, Cohen, Lee, Rivers, Cooper, McCoy, maybe Zion will be the projected rotation unless they want to get another guy from the portal.

Kid should be starting this year after TVD should have declared for the draft after the season we all expected him to have.

In the real world, focusing on what "should have" happened is a colossal waste of time.

Advertisement
I remember how exciting it was to get him

Portal era is wild, really no sense in getting too worked up over anyone as can bounce any second

I don’t blame him one bit for leaving

Advertisement
We really needed TO sign a big time QB recruit this year. ***** "we'll get one from the portal." With our 2024 schedule, banking on a prayer that we land a transfer is the riskiest **** imaginable.

In the real world, focusing on what "should have" happened is a colossal waste of time.
He's obviously not focusing on it. He's moving on to his next best opportunity, wherever that may be.

I just hate it for him because he was willing to wait his turn here until we basically threw a year away. Just felt like he did things the right way and it doesn't work out for him here through no fault of his own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back