Jake to the portal

Advertisement
The timing is weird to me. Makes me think there was some recent tampering. Or maybe cause Ponce left he is leaving. Who knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone checked out portal if any decent QBs left?? If I understand if someone hasn’t officially enrolled could flip.

Advertisement
We now have ONE competent QB on the roster.

Poor management by Mario on this issue IMO. My guess is that Mario is going to bring a portal QB but that's an unknown at the moment.

Im still ****ed about this. Jake Garcia should have been the future QB at UM. We have a brutal schedule in 2024 and 2025. Jake as a multi-year starter would have been primed for a title run. I think the world of his abilities.
He was supposed to be..did you watch him play? I’m riding with Jacurris development..Jake is what he is. Wish him the best

Advertisement
We now have ONE competent QB on the roster.

Poor management by Mario on this issue IMO. My guess is that Mario is going to bring a portal QB but that's an unknown at the moment.

Im still ****ed about this. Jake Garcia should have been the future QB at UM. We have a brutal schedule in 2024 and 2025. Jake as a multi-year starter would have been primed for a title run. I think the world of his abilities.
Have you ever watched football before?

I feel bad for Clarke because he played hurt all year and even had to fill in when he wasn't expected to play at all, but there's still no reason to feel entitled to anything. Gotta purge everyone with that mindset.
You can feel bad but like you said that’s a terrible mindset to have.

Advertisement
Back