Jake to the portal

Advertisement
Get Sam Huard on the line. He has 3 years of eligibility left and was a 5 star QB not long ago. He sits a year and competes for the job in 2024 with 2 years left and **** he might play this year if TVD gets hurt. These are the profiles of QBs that we should go after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean you never know, but why would posters think Zion when we literally brought in Lee to upgrade Clark at the C position?

Advertisement
will be unpopular, but you guys sure youre a hard no on rashada? we need 2 QBs this cycle (we have 1). i dont see a transfer coming here to be backup to TVD (a transfer of any worth).
A transfer with multiple years and some experience should. He'd have Jacurri and a freshman to go up against to start. Not much better situation out there. I don't like Garcia that much but sorry to see him go cause we need a decent backup........good luck to him.

eh ill reserve judgment from anyone coached by ponce and gattis in that offense. no QB looked functional including brown
Yea but the point is when you're already 2nd string at best going into next year and neck and neck with another guy just to be the backup the portal makes sense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back