2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You mean you don’t care for our stiff-hipped, 4.6 40, probably better off playing safeties?
woqo2w8RoxQbdAWC0l.gif

Until I moved here I didn’t really realize how good SC football is, and despite Clemson being the clear top dog here I wouldn’t say it feels that way. There’s a big mix of Tennessee, USCe, Clemson faithful but there’s a ton of transplants around Clemson so it’s not like a fence is around it for them if they were challenged
Clemson could care less about sc talent unless they are elite.

They are too busy owning over half of the atlanta metro, nc, sw fla (tampa) and alabama when dabo wants to dip...

They leave the sc scraps to usc.

Every year we should be offering Dl out of sc as they produce them at a high rate

Advertisement
If Mario pulls this off then JFC!

IMO he Likely figured he committed too early.
Everyone knows that elite dudes from that state hardly ever go anywhere else so everyone cooled on him.

He ended up going to all these 7v7 tournaments and hearing everyone talk about the visits and where they went.

Probably just wants to be recruited for a few more months.

I’ve never seen a crystal ball given the very next day a player decommited to the school he just decommited from.

That sht is wild.

Imagine gabby putting a crystal ball to Miami the next day a player decommits.
Doesn't LSU have nil problems?

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Monroe. Lived in Lafayette before moving to a Houston suburb. Uncle lives is Gautier.

I live at the Royal Sonesta on Bourbon Street every once in a while, I find it to be the shortest path between my room and Rick's Cabaret. I also love Cajun food, drinking and collecting George Rodrique Blue Dog art.

Signed,

Peruche

1.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clemson could care less about sc talent unless they are elite.

They are too busy owning over half of the atlanta metro, nc, sw fla (tampa) and alabama when dabo wants to dip...

They leave the sc scraps to usc.

Every year we should be offering Dl out of sc as they produce them at a high rate
Agreed. And USCe is faltering after Beamer bought a lot of good will. The state is booming probably because it’s just cheaper to live here at the moment so you’re seeing an interesting change of the environment. I would like to see us be early on this.

Allegedly. But it hasn’t stopped them. Their class average is 93.
They may have legit nil issues. But likely not having any difficulty paying.
2 different ways of payment.
Believe NIL will be used as a smokescreen by both coaches and fans alike for the negative and positive moving forward. Miss out on a recruit? Positive spin is - we don’t have unlimited funds like other schools that just buy players, we actually do evals. The negative - now that they are poor, they can’t recruit.

Remember last year? Miami was broke again, but we somehow found that money late in the process. Ultimately for an LSU until their recruiting takes a hit, which it hasn’t, I will doubt any rumors of NIL issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back