2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
New Iberia to Miami will be a culture shock but I’m here for it!
That is a great understatement here….I do work in the New Iberia area on occasion and it may be about the size of Coral Gables but culture wise it’s a whooooole lot different .

That is a great understatement here….I do work in the New Iberia area on occasion and it may be about the size of Coral Gables but culture wise it’s a whooooole lot different .
New Iberia is our Gainesville as for as culture. Jort wearing, new Iberia haircut having weirdos. But if he’s talented, and interested in the canes I’ll make a trip with my gear on this fall.

Louisiana, Arizona, South Carolina, North Carolina & Mississippi always have some really good CB's.

We'll elevate as a Defense the more we press into these regions & pick up prospects.
Until I moved here I didn’t really realize how good SC football is, and despite Clemson being the clear top dog here I wouldn’t say it feels that way. There’s a big mix of Tennessee, USCe, Clemson faithful but there’s a ton of transplants around Clemson so it’s not like a fence is around it for them if they were challenged

Advertisement
New Iberia is our Gainesville as for as culture. Jort wearing, new Iberia haircut having weirdos. But if he’s talented, and interested in the canes I’ll make a trip with my gear on this fall.
How close are you to there

Idk - seems like high school coaches have significantly more pull - if for no other reason than the sheer population of Texas and the amount of kids that DO NOT play 7v7 football.

If we could find a way to land average 3 kids a cycle from the Dallas/DFW, Houston, and East Texas area….we would be cooking with HOT GRITS. Instead of west coast recruiting I’d prefer to allocate those resources to Texas - shoot when Corey Flagg finishes playing we need to get him here as a Grad Asst - have to develop those ties in Texas.

Easy to forget but Mario had the #1 OT in Texas (Banks) committed to Oregon before he left for UM in 2022. Idk why but it seems like coaches do not want their kids in Miami because FSU and UF pull kids out of Texas basically every
Don’t forget we are the BOOGEYMAN that they remember. No ever wants the BOOGEYMAN to come back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s where our reps always live. General Motors reps. They house there for like 2 years then move to the next location.
I moved from Metairie to the Northshore right before Katrina hit.Best move I ever made…night and day area from what the south shore is.

If Mario pulls this off then JFC!

IMO he Likely figured he committed too early.
Everyone knows that elite dudes from that state hardly ever go anywhere else so everyone cooled on him.

He ended up going to all these 7v7 tournaments and hearing everyone talk about the visits and where they went.

Probably just wants to be recruited for a few more months.

I’ve never seen a crystal ball given the very next day a player decommited to the school he just decommited from.

That sht is wild.

Imagine gabby putting a crystal ball to Miami the next day a player decommits.

Advertisement
That’s what I’ve been told. They always say it’s a pretty good area.
Yes it is.You have to cross the causeway everyday if you work in the city but after the first couple times it’s not a problem cause you get used to the 23 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back