2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yea at this stage On3 is weighted heavily on quality seems like where as 247 team rankings is more the amount. Rutgers has a top 12 class but has 28 commits currently 22 being 3 stars, ranked 19 on On3
On3 goes off commit average ranking, so a school with 3 commits (all 5 stars) would outweigh a school with 14 blue chip commits.

247 is point based so it factors in quality and quantity. Can’t take On3s rankings serious due to this.

Would be one of the better CB’s we’ve picked up in the last few years imo. Great size, lanky, athletic and aggressive. There’s a lot to work with and with proper refinement / teaching, he could ultimately end up being a potential CB1.

Plus anyone whose nickname is “SlimeTo” and plays corner is an automatic take.

UOV’ing last weekend of July.
3IIF8qtB9r1PjgJCCj.gif

Advertisement
Lived in Biloxi/Gulfport for 8 years before moving to Ohio. I can talk about culture shock with just about anyone!
My mother and father grew up in Mississippi. They moved to Houston before I was born. I remember going to Jackson as a kid and teenager. It was a slow paced place. The cost of living is affordable but you can't get a direct flight anyway. Little to no entertainment. It's a state if you want the quiet life or retire to the quiet life and don't mind the weather it's okay.

Advertisement
Man if we land any 3 of Pickett, Hanks, Antoine, and Anding, it's an absolutely elite CB class, and our id assume legit our best ever. Then you hopefully keep Merritt on top of that and add an absolutely elite Safety like Stubb's.... Man
Dont write off Ewald either. I know people down on him a little but he is well coached, probably has a higher floor than some talented people

Dont write off Ewald either. I know people down on him a little but he is well coached, probably has a higher floor than some talented people
HE DOES...Steady Eddy...

I would compare to DP3...Its alot of hoopla about the surrounding dbs and he just does what he is supposed to and is our most consistent corner....That will be CJ.

Saw this on the Nole 247 board

Not sure if it is accurate that he was on campus yesterday
Didn't realize we were his first offer. I've had reservations about the staff and their evaluations but I saw we were the first school to offer Gavin Nix as well. Seems like they're getting it right and a lot of these early identifications and lower rated kids are becoming studs.

Advertisement
Didn't realize we were his first offer. I've had reservations about the staff and their evaluations but I saw we were the first school to offer Gavin Nix as well. Seems like they're getting it right and a lot of these early identifications and lower rated kids are becoming studs.

Manny was the coach when we gave Nix his first offer.

Advertisement
Doesn't necessarily mean he was on campus. Could just be training with our gear and feeling Miami but either way, love where we stand with this kid right now.

Yeah I don’t think he was on campus, the Noles got themselves worked up over that picture as if they had a chance.

Man if we land any 3 of Pickett, Hanks, Antoine, and Anding, it's an absolutely elite CB class, and our id assume legit our best ever. Then you hopefully keep Merritt on top of that and add an absolutely elite Safety like Stubb's.... Man
If I were a betting man, I would bet that the staff's plan is exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back