2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Interesting. I saw some Noles spouting off on Twitter about their chances.
IMG_1706.webp

Advertisement
Antione is the alpha of the group we have committed so far. Pickett Antione, Patterson, Stubbs in two years. That would be how you fix a secondary. Wallace can ball. I still think there’s no way pickett won’t eventually be a Cane. But Antione and Wallace along with Stubbs make me feel a heck of a lot better about the future of the DBS.

Honestly, I don’t see the hype with this guy. Someone said he’s an elite 3 and done guy.. I don’t see it in the highlights. I don’t think he’s better than Ewald, at all. I saw him running behind WRs the whole highlight reel and QBs making poor throws because his front 7 is **** good. A lot of off target throws to guys who had this dude beat! A lot of plays where he’s grabbing guys from behind. A lot of plays that would be called PI in college. Lacks quickness and COD and top end speed. Most of his tape is on offense. This dude needs to redshirt and learn the position. I know y’all gonna drag me, but the tape doesn’t lie. I hope he focuses on corner only this season.

Advertisement
One thing I've grown to love about CIS, is you guys really have no fkin clue what a good CB looks like.
I usually have to wait until they are in the Hall of Fame before I can go…hmm I guess he was pretty **** good. The position fascinated me when I played and when I watch, the amount of technique that goes on as opposed to a linebacker. And the guys that stand out there on islands, it’s pretty incredible.

But I still feel pretty good that Ben Hanks is him.

Advertisement
Ewald isn’t on Hanks/Pickett level, IMO. Those are 3 & done type talents that can play a significant role immediately based off size/length and pure speed alone. Ewald is the ideal high floor low ceiling type type to add along with those guys though and something that we haven’t done enough of recently, especially at CB.

I hear ya and would like both as well lmfao. I think we get both Jaboree and Pickett along with Banks. Mario you on deck.

Advertisement
Honestly, I don’t see the hype with this guy. Someone said he’s an elite 3 and done guy.. I don’t see it in the highlights. I don’t think he’s better than Ewald, at all. I saw him running behind WRs the whole highlight reel and QBs making poor throws because his front 7 is **** good. A lot of off target throws to guys who had this dude beat! A lot of plays where he’s grabbing guys from behind. A lot of plays that would be called PI in college. Lacks quickness and COD and top end speed. Most of his tape is on offense. This dude needs to redshirt and learn the position. I know y’all gonna drag me, but the tape doesn’t lie. I hope he focuses on corner only this season.
I'm pretty sure Mario reads CIS and will go back and look at the film you looked at, see what you saw and tell him not to worry about committing cause all of his flaws have been found out by a CIS Coordinator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back