2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we get this guy to commit to us on 20th but just to keep things in perspective. Gaby is using his words very carefully saying he does not view a return to LSU this soon in the process and that we have a high chance of getting his commitment.

Imo this is our Ben Hanks. I see the following happening, he commits to us on the 20th, Hanks commits to the Gators. Season unfolds. Jaboree flips to LSU as they raise their NIL deal which is what he is looking for. Ben Hanks Flips to us after the Gators season.

Pickett, Hanks, Ewald and Merritt is the corner class I think we end up with. If we are able to hold on to him it would be amazing. Just my read on the situations.

We shall see tho easier to keep guys committed than it is to flip them. If we do end up signing him it would be a huge statement imo

Advertisement
I think we get this guy to commit to us on 20th but just to keep things in perspective. Gaby is using his words very carefully saying he does not view a return to LSU this soon in the process and that we have a high chance of getting his commitment.

Imo this is our Ben Hanks. I see the following happening, he commits to us on the 20th, Hanks commits to the Gators. Season unfolds. Jaboree flips to LSU as they raise their NIL deal which is what he is looking for. Ben Hanks Flips to us after the Gators season.

Pickett, Hanks, Ewald and Merritt is the corner class I think we end up with. If we are able to hold on to him it would be amazing. Just my read on the situations.

We shall see tho easier to keep guys committed than it is to flip them. If we do end up signing him it would be a huge statement imo
This isn’t the same LSU though. Brian Kelly in the home of a city kid is a laughable thing. He’s a snug unlikable tool. ND recruits itself. LSU does also. But Saban or even Miles have a lot more likability than Kelly. But this is a different time in college football. Miami can pay him. Maybe he flips. But I actually think this has alot better chance to stick then ever before.

Advertisement
One thing I've grown to love about CIS, is you guys really have no fkin clue what a good CB looks like.
You once posted a CB list for this year that had a few guys and everyone else. Was this kid on your top list or was he with "everyone else?"

I remember it cause someone asked you about Ewald and you put him as an everyone else, but i think you had TIm Merritt near the bottom of your list, but above everyone else.

You once posted a CB list for this year that had a few guys and everyone else. Was this kid on your top list or was he with "everyone else?"

I remember it cause someone asked you about Ewald and you put him as an everyone else, but i think you had TIm Merritt near the bottom of your list, but above everyone else.
I asked this same question, he’s in the top group up there with Picket and Hanks. He said he didn’t include him originally because he didn’t think we stood a chance.

Imagine the mental gymnastics to get to this

Advertisement

Get one of Pickett/Hanks and I'd be very happy. Both would be insane.

Advertisement

One of the top 5 best Corners in the country.

Maybe. We all know how hard LA kids are to pry away from LSU. But we’ve got Mario and desperation. Which I’d take over the GA killer any day.

Advertisement
Maybe. We all know how hard LA kids are to pry away from LSU. But we’ve got Mario and desperation. Which I’d take over the GA killer any day.
Boot kids are something else Man. It’s gotta be something in the water. They’re lsu crazy legit. Kids high school is probably the purple and gold tigers for god sake

It’s the only big school in the state that’s why
Of course. But you could make that argument for Georgia. Cause tech ain’t a big football school kids dream about. LSU has it easy. It’s why the three coaches before Kelly all won rings and two are unemployed and one is retired

huh-confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back