2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Boot kids are something else Man. It’s gotta be something in the water. They’re lsu crazy legit. Kids high school is probably the purple and gold tigers for god sake
I get it. But the reason I’m not as skeptical this isn’t like that WR from a few years back where LSU was meh on him till the end. If it’s NIL money at the end, Mario & his set up have shown NIL won’t be the reason they lose.

IMG_3029.webp

Advertisement
Twitter buzz he will be a Cane. If Pickett goes somewhere else. He doesn’t want to play with him.
What? Because of the competition, or they don’t like each other, or someone had *** with the other’s girl?
This is why I’m not on Twitter because the character limitation often results in a lack of context or explanation.

Advertisement
Why would that matter to either, Do they even know each other?
It came from one of his coaches. He doesn’t like all the love Pickett got from LSU and he feels like he better. So I guess he wants to go somewhere else and prove it.

What? Because of the competition, or they don’t like each other, or someone had *** with the other’s girl?
This is why I’m not on Twitter because the character limitation often results in a lack of context or explanation.
It has nothing to do with them liking each other. From what I heard in the space. It’s just alpha male or sensitive kid whatever you want to call it. He doesn’t want to play with him. I hope Mario can fix it but it sounded unlikely.

It came from one of his coaches. He doesn’t like all the love Pickett got from LSU and he feels like he better. So I guess he wants to go somewhere else and prove it.
That is a wild a$$ mindset in a football player. Thought dogs and great players liked playing with each other. Not like one player can cover everybody on the field

Advertisement
That is a wild a$$ mindset in a football player. Thought dogs and great players liked playing with each other. Not like one player can cover everybody on the field
That’s the same thing I was thinking. Plus I feel like since that the reason he left lsu. With PIckett going to Oregon they might be able to patch it up later. Plus Corey Raymond his his family

Advertisement
Probably dogs at another position, not a dog that could be taking playing time from them.

:noidea: Who knows, just a rationalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back