2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What do you know? Ariz gives an update on both DJ and Jaboree and not a word about Jaboree not wanting to play with Pickett, and D$ expects both in the class.
I hope there right I heard Pickett too Miami while everyone is saying Oregon. But this coach has been putting Raymond and Surtain in this kids head. He doesn’t like Jackson cause they don’t have a relationship pretty much and he said he hasn’t proven anything on a big level. Everyone in the space was saying Ssurtain is a one year coach and Raymond had the 104 ranked secondary. He said he doesn’t care they did it on the highest level Jackson still has to prove it.

Let’s use logic for a moment.

If, and it’s a BIG if, Antoine felt some type of way about LSU pushing harder for Pickett (the #3 overall player in the country) than him or if he felt slighted by their NIL offer compared to other DB’s, then why on God’s green earth wouldn’t his beef be with LSU and LSU only?

Resenting another recruit in that purely hypothetical scenario to the extent that you’d be unwilling to attend the same school as them is completely illogical. We wouldn’t be pushing this hard for him if that was his mentality.

Pickett is a premier talent and an in-state recruit for us with deep UM ties, including a cousin who just got here. But Antoine would spurn us because we want Pickett, too?!

It makes No. *******. Sense.

If, and it’s a BIG if, Antoine felt some type of way about LSU pushing harder for Pickett (the #3 overall player in the country) than him or if he felt slighted by their NIL offer compared to other DB’s, then why on God’s green earth wouldn’t his beef be with LSU and LSU only?

Resenting another recruit in that purely hypothetical scenario to the extent that you’d be unwilling to attend the same school as them is completely illogical. We wouldn’t be pushing this hard for him if that was his mentality.

Pickett is a premier talent and an in-state recruit for us with deep UM ties, including a cousin who just got here. But Antoine would spurn us because we want Pickett, too?!

Man have to take these things with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
It came from one of his coaches. He doesn’t like all the love Pickett got from LSU and he feels like he better. So I guess he wants to go somewhere else and prove it.

But we’ve given them both “love”. His issues, if any, seems directed more towards LSU than anything.

But we’ve given them both “love”. His issues, if any, seems directed more towards LSU than anything.
I don’t understand it. No one does it just a kids in his feelings and doesn’t want to play with him. If it was me I’ll go after Pickett and Hanks. Next class he will be watching what we do with the other comers and he will be ready for the portal if he feels some type of way

I'm pretty sure Mario reads CIS and will go back and look at the film you looked at, see what you saw and tell him not to worry about committing cause all of his flaws have been found out by a CIS Coordinator...
Relax my boy. I was looking at his highlight tape. And I never said he was bad, just said he has a lot to work on. Every player has flaws in their game. People are allowed to point those flaws out. I’m sorry for calling out your flaws, Jaboree. I’m not qualified to speak my opinion on players, even though I have played football at every level. But y’all will listen to these dorks on the recruiting sites who never played a down of ball in their lives smh. Keep working hard to get better and prove me wrong, kid! My comp for you.., a slower Brandon McGee!

Advertisement
IF Slime basically told the staff “I don’t like DJ so it’s him or me because I don’t want to play alongside him.”…I think we all know what the answer would be here fellas. Lol. Mario doesn’t sound like the type to entertain this nonsense. He’s dropped guys for less. So no disrespect to the poster who’s just reporting what he read on a Twitter space but sounds like nonsense.

Maybe what was meant was that Slime wouldn’t attend LSU because of that reason but didn’t necessarily mean he wouldn’t attend another school with DJ. Just isn’t going to be LSU. Which is great for us. F LSU.

IF Slime basically told the staff “I don’t like DJ so it’s him or me because I don’t want to play alongside him.”…I think we all know what the answer would be here fellas. Lol. Mario doesn’t sound like the type to entertain this nonsense. He’s dropped guys for less. So no disrespect to the poster who’s just reporting what he read on a Twitter space but sounds like nonsense.

Maybe what was meant was that Slime wouldn’t attend LSU because of that reason but didn’t necessarily mean he wouldn’t attend another school with DJ. Just isn’t going to be LSU. Which is great for us. F LSU.
Theirs 3 Cb (nickel) plus he look better at Safety on the tape

Advertisement
That is a wild a$$ mindset in a football player. Thought dogs and great players liked playing with each other. Not like one player can cover everybody on the field
Not really. These kids have egos and it’s part of what makes them great. But not everyone is gonna get along. Sometimes kids who don’t like each other can figure it out. Sometimes they don’t. But this is more common than people think.

sitting stan marsh GIF by South Park

Gimme Pickett. Slime prolly leave us at the alter on Signing Day anyway and go back to the Coon asses.

that poster you're talking about just posted that Pickett is a Cane lock. He's as schizo as @JZCane0825 is.

Advertisement
Not really. These kids have egos and it’s part of what makes them great. But not everyone is gonna get along. Sometimes kids who don’t like each other can figure it out. Sometimes they don’t. But this is more common than people think.
I get that but its weird for a CB imo. WR, RB, yes. You can be doing you job as a CB and your defense be terrible because the other side of the field sucks..

Who cares get players lmao LSU can kiss out asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back