2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win 10 is going to be the line we all keep saying yet every major team outside of UF we are competing against will also win nearly 10 lol

OSU
UGA
LSU
FSU
TEXAS
OU

all will likely win 10 or close to it. Outside of Vernell Brown and UF I don’t think us winning fixes everything.

Kiffin would have been perfect for Miami I liked Mario because I felt Kiffin would go 11-2 and leave
Mario could go 8-4 for 3 more seasons and he will be renewed.

Advertisement
Why does it matter if it was before season 1

A good football coach/mind…Can see through the hype of consensus "good hires at the time" . Mario should be able to sit in an interview and say "This Gattis is full of ****"… It is his job to not get hustled by Gattis in an interview setting. HC is not the average fan, sports media, etc

As for the rest….Big Joe still looks like dogshyt (Saved by NIL/Mario/JT?), Gattis WR, Pence, and apparently Strong. Ya I thought Addae was a decent hire too…But it's the sharp coach's job to know that Addae isn't a good hire.
Every coach makes a bad hire. I guess Jim Habraugh gets a pass on gattis even though he just won an NC and made back to back playoffs right? Lacks the football mind? Mario could hire Nick Saban and you would complain.

Every coach makes a bad hire. I guess Jim Habraugh gets a pass on gattis even though he just won an NC and made back to back playoffs right? Lacks the football mind? Mario could hire Nick Saban and you would complain.
The word on gattis got out after he was at Mich. Remember he benefitted from one of great offenses, first with penn st (every body got upgraded joe moorehead offense at time with rpo, saban wanted that in offense, young joe brady parlayed that knowledge also) then he goes to bama and tries to take credit.

That bama team has amazing collection of talent and they put up incredible numbers, Gattis said it was him (dude knows how to finesse :jordan: ) Then he said the whole speed in space bs in intro and at michigan it never really developed. Most of this was known at time, speed in space, trying to take credit for bama and locksley calling it out, ******* on recruits OG and losing top recruit, not producing like he should, etc. He was more known commodity and exposed at Mich.

I think Mario just wanted that bama juice but his slow and methodical aproach you would think those red flags would pop up in his background search. Maybe he doesnt know how to use internet or his coaching "friends" dont like him. This isnt hidden knowledge.

Advertisement
D Smiff still tweetin?

Animated GIF

Attachments

• rick-james-cocaine.gif
    rick-james-cocaine.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 0

No I wouldn't

I'm pretty pro- Mario

Just saying…Allowed to call out some bad hires, and first year imo isn't a viable defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk about that. Miami is spending money to win. Not to 8-4 in a bad conference

So at what point do the money people will temper their expectations after going all in let's say 4-5 years and maybe getting 2-3 more wins per season with an "in house" but in reality bad coach whose only real quality is recruiting but at the same time can't get to Florida recruits to stay home? All of this while we are counting out UF but when Billy is canned they will go all in with a proven HC.

So at what point do the money people will temper their expectations after going all in let's say 4-5 years and maybe getting 2-3 more wins per season with an "in house" but in reality bad coach whose only real quality is recruiting but at the same time can't get to Florida recruits to stay home? All of this while we are counting out UF but when Billy is canned they will go all in with a proven HC.
The amount of assumptions and speculation in one post is truly amazing. This is real skill.
if we were in a courtroom your entire post would be stricken from the record and the judge would admonish you.

Since we are not in a court room, carry on.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back