Ivins Update (Dare I Ask?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he has to make money he blows up everyone's moment what's the difference with this one?

What?

People here were making excuse for him for not knowing about Taylor or not having info because “ he cares about the kids “. He doesn’t spoil their moment “. He knows things he’s just that swell of a guy. Remember that ? Avantae ?

Which is it ? He’s a journalist paid to drop bombs, that gets no info. Or a swell guy that gets into but won’t drop it because he cares about the kid? Well that’s been answered.

He actually doesn’t know **** and this proved it , he got his hands on info in the eleventh hour and blew everything up. Witfong dropped the kill shot on purpose then everyone loses their ****.

Fact is he’s getting restless , since he lost is sauce he has not info ,that’s why he’s so late on things. He finally got a last second scoop and blew everything sky high. Like he was saying “ guys I still got the juice “ lol.

I’m amazed at actual Miami fans making excuses for this without even knowing a tenth of the story. “ It’s a Miami problem “ lol. Wtf?!?? And some of these same clowns call Miami fans the “ worst fans ever “ .

Well you got that part right sir.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope he just commits soon so this drama is over

And this is exactly my point. This is beyond comical. If he commits, the drama is NOWHERE NEAR over. That’s why this is all so ridiculous. Bama (and uf if you really wanna go there) have FOUR MONTHS to get in this kid’s ear, commitment or not. Verbal commitments are NON-BINDING!!

Commit so the drama is over, good lord. No offense at all bro, but are you a fan of this program? Do you follow recruiting? It’s literally ALL DRAMA right up to NSD in the vast, vast majority of cases.

You just answered the riddle.... Miami staff didn't leak it. The crystal balls dropped before the tweets came out.

The tip to Ivins or Wiltfong didnt come from Miami. It came from Bama...because like you said it was gonna blindside Bama and Florida. Remember the reports we were running 3rd according to them

Hank South was the one that said " something changed in the recruitment "

ToiletBowlMagic isn't very bright. He keeps blaming Manny and Jason Marshall while he keeps paying his 247 fees and funding the paychecks for Ivins and Wiltfong.

Don't blame him.

UM coaches tweeting * * * *, and that didn't help one bit.

Lesson: Everyone - coaches included - keep things quiet - and let the young man make his announcement THEN you can tweet, message, fornicate - or whatever.

They always tweet this when there’s a commit. Nobody knew anything until the eleventh hour. And Witfong 100% did this on purpose.

Advertisement
What?

People here were making excuse for him for not knowing about Taylor or not having info because “ he cares about the kids “. He doesn’t spoil their moment “. He knows things he’s just that swell of a guy. Remember that ? Avantae ?

Which is it ? He’s a journalist paid to drop bombs, that gets no info. Or a hour skier that gets into but won’t drop it because he cares about the kid? Well that’s been answered.

He actually doesn’t know **** and this proved it , he got his hands on info in the eleventh hour and blew everything up. Witfong dropped the kill shot on purpose then everyone loses their ****.

Fact is he’s getting restless , since he lost is sauce he has not info ,that’s why he’s so late on things. He finally got a last second scoop and blew everything sky high. Like he was saying “ guys I still got the juice “ lol.

I’m amazed at actual Miami fans making excuses for this without even knowing a tenth of the story. “ It’s a Miami problem “ lol. Wtf?!?? And some of these sake clowns call Miami fans the “ worst fans ever “ .

I believe that he lost his sauce a while ago and I agree with everything u are saying in this post. He's a reporter they are greasy af but my one gripe cause I can care less about ivins. Wsup with Marshall? Is he going to come or did he push back the date? Bring me this savage. If it went like u said and I trust u then that's a ****** move on ivins but fuq that guy.

They always tweet this when there’s a commit. Nobody knew anything until the eleventh hour. And Witfong 100% did this on purpose.
The coaches and the kid were clearly in on it together. I dont get why everyones referencing their tweets then comparing it to 247.

And this is exactly my point. This is beyond comical. If he commits, the drama is NOWHERE NEAR over. That’s why this is all so ridiculous. Bama (and uf if you really wanna go there) have FOUR MONTHS to get in this kid’s ear, commitment or not. Verbal commitments are NON-BINDING!!

Commit so the drama is over, good lord. No offense at all bro, but are you a fan of this program? Do you follow recruiting? It’s literally ALL DRAMA right up to NSD in the vast, vast majority of cases.

For the umpteenth time...

The issue isn't whether the drama is over or not. This is not about FANS.

The issue is whether two adults screwed over a kid who had no idea they were going to do this to him.

Focus on Jason Marshall for once, and not the fans, or the impact on fans, or the "rights" of the fans because they pay money to rip-off recruiting services.

The fans don't "deserve" anything. The kid should be allowed to make his announcement, though.

Advertisement
The Ivins ****-gobblers are back.

Just sit back and listen to them spin wild tales about the brave sports-journalists who take their lives into their own hands as they "do their jobs" creating click bait and writing bogus "tonight is going to be a big night for commitments" articles.

Anything goes, as long as the jackals drive traffic to their websites so their paychecks don't bounce.

And, dammit, that horrible Jason Marshall character should have foreseen that a Notre Dame fan and an Alabama fan were going to ruin his announcement, and the VICTIM should have asked the writers not to publish anything. Even though, of course, Jason Marshall had no idea that these scumbags knew anything, nor was he afforded an opportunity to comment or even to ASK not to have the information publicized. But, yeah, this is all Jason Marshall's fault, let's blame the 18 year old kid for some dirtbag move that two adults pulled on him.

They’re bigger fans of a clown writer that uses Miami to pay his bills and get to national. They’re probably huge LeBatard fans too. Clowns.

What?

Which is it ? He’s a journalist paid to drop bombs, that gets no info. Or a swell guy that gets into but won’t drop it because he cares about the kid? Well that’s been answered.

I’m amazed at actual Miami fans making excuses for this without even knowing a tenth of the story. “ It’s a Miami problem “ lol. Wtf?!?? And some of these sake clowns call Miami fans the “ worst fans ever “ .

He’s like Matt porter. It’s a stop along the way. Guys like manny Navarro and Barry Jackson want Um to be good because they will never leave so fla

Advertisement
247 boys figured it out maybe just like most of Twitter they read the wave. It wasn't hard with what we learn here and being vets in the guessing games. This **** is all weird to me I'm not a recruit so I have no idea man. I'm just as confused as anyone
It is weird I also say yes it was spoiled but if you were really commited you’d still commit. Just because you’re blindsiding bama doesn’t mean they just throw in the towel and stop recruiting him. Doesn’t make sense

Advertisement
The way Cribby is explaining it I can understand where he is coming from.....and cribby hasn't bullshytted us. I didn't look at it like that but I see where he is coming from. Ivins created traffic as well like the other poster said and he did what he does.....reporters are scum man.

The coaches and the kid were clearly in on it together. I dont get why everyones referencing their tweets then comparing it to 247.

In on what? You have no ******* clue.

You say "clearly" as if you actually know what happened.

You have NO IDEA what Miami's coaches were tweeting about. Miami is still recruiting over a dozen kids, not just Jason Marshall. You have NO CLUE what the coaches know, or why they tweeted.

There was never one single tweet by any Miami coach that referenced Jason Marshall, and the ONLY tweet that Manny put out there was a crystal ball, followed by an explosion, after three 247 writers flipped their crystal balls.

So, tell us again...how "clearly" the "coaches" and the "kid" were "in on it together".

You literally post one time a year, and suddenly you have info and opinions?

It's 2020 anyone paying for Intel are lunatics....it's almost worse then those 90 day fiance Russian sites lol

For the umpteenth time...

The issue isn't whether the drama is over or not. This is not about FANS.

The issue is whether two adults screwed over a kid who had no idea they were going to do this to him.

Focus on Jason Marshall for once, and not the fans, or the impact on fans, or the "rights" of the fans because they pay money to rip-off recruiting services.

The fans don't "deserve" anything. The kid should be allowed to make his announcement, though.

Of course he should. So make it. This is big boy time. You're a 5-star South Florida recruit who has Bama as a finalist. The spotlight is on you. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts. This is a multi-million dollar business, like it or not.

So again, I don't care about Ivins or Wiltfong in the least. I don't pay for their information, I don't care one iota about what they say or do. But unless JASON MARSHALL told one or both of them he was committing to Miami and to not put that information out to the public, then he has no reason to be ****ed at either of them. If you want to have your moment, take it. You're entitled to it. But if it's so important to you, don't tell anyone about it. And if you do, and it gets leaked to the media, then ***** at the people who leaked it, not the people doing their job in reporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back