2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

No doubt

Main loss with this kid for me is because we don’t have any commitments in the top 25 range and however we want to spin it that’s a bad thing

Whether this kid ends up flaking out or becoming Reggie White we still need some elite players in this class
Dead *** we aren’t really doing super well. But I’m chill cause I know we have that late surge with Mario. Make them an offer they can’t refuse season. Usually the elite recruiting schools come late. Big pause

Advertisement
lol. also, iowa legit won 10 games with the worst offense in football maybe ever. can you imagine if they scored more than 6 points a game last year?

I’m really not getting why fans can’t understand how or why a dude on DEFENSE, who’s also a LEGACY would want to go to Iowa. Lol

If u’re a TE, OL, or DL Iowa has a proven track record of getting u drafted high in recent years. If u’re a QB or WR run away. Lol.

Not saying you’re wrong but also the general consensus here is high floor low ceiling

That’s not exactly top player in the country vibes

Of course we want this kid but he’s not a Pickett type of game changer ( I mean currently of course)
Low ceiling is off base though. He just doesn’t have a Myles Garrett ceiling, but that doesn’t mean it’s low.

Low ceiling is off base though. He just doesn’t have a Myles Garrett ceiling, but that doesn’t mean it’s low.
I agree that’s what I meant if it wasn’t what I said I know you get it. We would all take another Chickillo type if that’s a comfortable analogy

But anyway not sour grapes, would absolutely love to have this kid in the class personally. Keep stacking beasts up front and let it sort out

Advertisement
Dead *** we aren’t really doing super well. But I’m chill cause I know we have that late surge with Mario. Make them an offer they can’t refuse season. Usually the elite recruiting schools come late. Big pause
Certainly way ahead of last years pace

I know there will be some elite names emerge that we didn’t even know we were recruiting (I know of one I can’t say) especially if we start winning games

Everyone is a target at the buzzer when we have NIL to throw around and a playoff birth

We’re currently 10th, but still a lot of time left this cycle. We win & we’ll be just fine
I’ve got a thread coming on this (more like where everyone thinks we finish poll).

10th nationally right now, 14th in average rating per recruit with 20 commits. Should have some more room considering the expected roster departure after 2024-2025 is considerable, but I hope we re-attack the portal with urgency.

That and it’ll be time for guys from the 2023 class to show up and contribute, or exit.

@DMoney from the 7/19 Bank

- The other big name to watch is DE Iose Epenesa (Edwardsville, IL). Miami remains in a strong position but he has not made a decision yet. Utah is believed to be the other primary contender.

KzwqMP.gif

Advertisement
Certainly way ahead of last years pace

I know there will be some elite names emerge that we didn’t even know we were recruiting (I know of one I can’t say) especially if we start winning games

Everyone is a target at the buzzer when we have NIL to throw around and a playoff birth
yea and im waiting on my Jhallwhoop DM, you havent shared your info bruh. Wus good we boys fam lol......you know I come from a no snitch place unless its prison time then I'll snitch dead ***

I’ll never say never in recruiting. Especially with Mario and NIL. But this one is as close to over as I’ll ever say one is in August.

Hope this gets bumped and laughed at in December. But it ain’t likely.
Poly recruits value loyalty above all else (witness SJ pops t-shirt on his visit to Miami). Alas, something strange would have to happen in order to flip a poly commit.

Mario went on a flipping binge last cycle, but he couldn't convince Isendre “Papa” Ahfua to flip even though Jimbo was fired.

SJ Pop's t-shirt here 👇🏽

Last edited:
Advertisement
people are acting like he sucks.

hes a good coach who develops kids at a high end level esp given the talent they attract. his son sucks though
Admin forced him to fire his son lmao curious to see how he does in the big 10 this year with an offense that can past the 50 yard line.

I’ve got a thread coming on this (more like where everyone thinks we finish poll).

10th nationally right now, 14th in average rating per recruit with 20 commits. Should have some more room considering the expected roster departure after 2024-2025 is considerable, but I hope we re-attack the portal with urgency.

That and it’ll be time for guys from the 2023 class to show up and contribute, or exit.
If you do a look at a potential starting lineup next season, where do you see Miami attacking in portal? QB obviously would be in play, other than that veteran DE and/or DT? Veteran corner and safety maybe?

Obviously if a stud outside WR hits portal they would be a target.

QB-Emory Williams

RB-Mark Fletcher

TE-Riley Williams

WR-Isaiah Horton

WR-Ray Ray Joseph

WR-JoJo Trader

OL-Markel Bell

OL-Matthew McCoy/Samson Okunlola

OL-Ryan Rodriguez

OL-Anez Cooper

OL-Francis Mauigoa

DE-Rueben Bain

DT-Ahmad Moten

DT-Justin Scott

DE-Cole McConathy/Malik Bryant

LB-Jaylen Alderman

LB-Wesley Bissanthe

NB-Demari Brown

CB-Dyoni Hill

CB-Romanes Frederique

S-Zequan Patterson

S-Jaden Harris

Advertisement
No doubt

Main loss with this kid for me is because we don’t have any commitments in the top 25 range and however we want to spin it that’s a bad thing

Whether this kid ends up flaking out or becoming Reggie White we still need some elite players in this class
this is a big loss
no matter what homers may say
the only way it doesnt matter is to replace him with another equal caliber recruit

1st year - N Kelly , C Moss (complete bust of a class)
2nd - Wayne, Bain (1 jag , 1 STUD)
3rd - blount, lightfoot, picket, rudolph, mccortney (TBD)

this is why you have to keep stacking elite talent
bc we kept stacking, even though a whole class was Jagged up we are still loaded and deep and we dont even mind having Waynte a top 50 player just walk

i keep saying its like playing the stock market and you have to keep hedging by stacking elite talent

If you do a look at a potential starting lineup next season, where do you see Miami attacking in portal? QB obviously would be in play, other than that veteran DE and/or DT? Veteran corner and safety maybe?

Obviously if a stud outside WR hits portal they would be a target.

QB-Emory Williams

RB-Mark Fletcher

TE-Riley Williams

WR-Isaiah Horton

WR-Ray Ray Joseph

WR-JoJo Trader

OL-Markel Bell

OL-Matthew McCoy/Samson Okunlola

OL-Ryan Rodriguez

OL-Anez Cooper

OL-Francis Mauigoa

DE-Rueben Bain

DT-Ahmad Moten

DT-Justin Scott

DE-Cole McConathy/Malik Bryant

LB-Jaylen Alderman

LB-Wesley Bissanthe

NB-Demari Brown

CB-Dyoni Hill

CB-Romanes Frederique

S-Zequan Patterson

S-Jaden Harris
If we want to be better than 8-4 against what will be a difficult schedule that includes UF, ND, @FSU, Louisville, NC State, @SMU, and @VT?

QB
WR1
DT x2
DE
CB
LB
S

Bare minimum imo. Does UGA rest on their laurels in recruiting? Does Ohio State? bama? Oregon? Texas?

We are absolutely not the exception. Use the portal early and OFTEN, it’s certifiably an advantage and a privilege to be a top NIL school. Those top dogs all use the portal quite frequently, despite bringing in elite recruiting classes (sometimes even better HS classes than us).

Advertisement
Back