2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

I’ll never say never in recruiting. Especially with Mario and NIL. But this one is as close to over as I’ll ever say one is in August.

Hope this gets bumped and laughed at in December. But it ain’t likely.
I get the same feel. His interviews painted a nice picture of that. Obviously this was a **** of a test. I don't see this one changing.

Advertisement
I’ll never say never in recruiting. Especially with Mario and NIL. But this one is as close to over as I’ll ever say one is in August.

Stranger things have happened in recruiting, but de-committing from the school where your father and older brother are alumni and your other brother is currently enrolled would be a shock. The only way to justify that is if Iowa imploded, went something like 2-11, Ferentz got fired and Miami had a fantastic season.

Stranger things have happened in recruiting, but de-committing from the school where your father and older brother are alumni and your other brother is currently enrolled would be a shock. The only way to justify that is if Iowa imploded, went something like 2-11, Ferentz got fired and Miami had a fantastic season.
They won 10 games scoring 6 points a game. He’ll always do just enough

Advertisement
Advertisement
not Cane material

dave chappelle what GIF

Advertisement
He still ain’t going anywhere

Advertisement

I’m surprised despite the Iowa connections, but I agree he won’t flip

Hate to be “that guy” but DE isn’t a position I’m worried about us getting great talent with JT and Joe onboard. Our DE depth (QUALITY depth too) is ridiculous right now. JT needs Baron to pop this year to show he can develop a high round NFL draft pick at DE. Then the floodgates will open.

Advertisement
Back