2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
Eastern NC BBQ is king or pork.

Delaware is king of brisket.
With all due respect, that comment isn’t worth a velvet painting of a whale & a dolphin getting it on.

The pork part is debatable. Texas is the king of brisket. This is coming from someone who’s had BBQ everywhere, uses the smoker a couple times a month, and lives near Charlotte.

And I said with all due respect.

With all due respect, that comment isn’t worth a velvet painting of a whale & a dolphin getting it on.

The pork part is debatable. Texas is the king of brisket. This is coming from someone who’s had BBQ everywhere, uses the smoker a couple times a month, and lives near Charlotte.

And I said with all due respect.
If you don't like Delaware brisket I understand, a close second is Minnesota brisket. :LOL:

As far as pork, I hope Charlotte has not tainted the way you prepare pig!

All love and respect for my fellow smokers!

Advertisement
I’m actually embarrassed being part of this conversation so yes back to Iose 😂

There was another poster here with Iowa connections and he said he heard Iowa was pretty far out of it. Not sure what changed but I’m still not buying the Iowa stuff perosnally

Though I also don’t think he’s the type of kid to flip once he picks I think he will shut it down and maybe that’s why the process has dragged out a bit longer than some predicted
Yea wrong thread lol, but I'm hoping we make a move to close this one out

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
Selfish prick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we talked about this a while ago. Aren’t you near Greenville? I’m in Clover about 45 minutes south of Charlotte.

I’m the artist formerly known as USAFCane
Ah yeah that’s right. You’re really close to Charlotte. I’m west towards boiling springs area, usually bring up Greenville since that’s familiar to people. It’s all Clemson, USCe, and Tennessee people around here so the more Canes the better. I pass you a lot when I fly out of Charlotte

Advertisement
Alright, pay for Dwins premium than. And mine to while your at it? Or is that where you draw the line of caring where your $2 a month goes? I never said I wouldn’t do it, I just wanted to know where my money was going before I did. I don’t call it being brave heart, I call it being a responsible steward of my finances.
You have to practice stewardship over $2/month?

Advertisement
Back