2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
The good air anyway, they’ll push out polluted air for free. But if you want the good ****, it’s going to cost you. But only $2 per month, so don’t be a cheap ***, just pay for it.
1723581400319.gif

Advertisement
“pay for dwins!”

“Ok”

“You sound like a tough guy!”

“Well I’m easy to find you can draw your own conclusions”

I’m sorry you’re poor
That’s a **** of a recollection there. You never said ok, you made an excuse why you couldn’t. I said just do it.

The tough guy comment was because you called me a name.

I have no reason to try to prove myself or my worth to you. I’ll just say I do just fine, I also have a family with kids who’d I’d rather throw that $25 at instead of putting it towards something I have no idea where it’s going.

That’s a **** of a recollection there. You never said ok, you made an excuse why you couldn’t. I said just do it.

The tough guy comment was because you called me a name.

I have no reason to try to prove myself or my worth to you. I’ll just say I do just fine, I also have a family with kids who’d I’d rather throw that $25 at instead of putting it towards something I have no idea where it’s going.
I haven’t seen someone **** their pants publicly in a long time but you’re doing it

Advertisement
I haven’t seen someone **** their pants publicly in a long time but you’re doing it
put your money where your mouth is and pay for Dwins, since you apparently said “ok” and than we can reengage. For now, I can tell you simply aren’t on my level intellectually and I’m getting dumber speaking with you.

put your money where your mouth is and pay for Dwins, since you apparently said “ok” and than we can reengage. For now, I can tell you simply aren’t on my level intellectually and I’m getting dumber speaking with you.
You don’t even believe that

Being dumb usually goes hand in hand with being poor so I knew what I was getting in to

Advertisement
I’m with you bro. When they first came out with the $25 premium I specifically asked Dmoney what they money was going towards. I never got an answer so I never subscribed. I’m all for contributing to the greater good, but I’m not for just throwing $25 out the window for someone else to pick up.

The money goes in Dmoney pocket. Good for him. Love this site. J Hall was just joking bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back