2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF
Charles??

Advertisement

So this is the show he got to watch on Saturday?

I know he’s a DE and their defense has been elite, but god I can’t imagine going somewhere that is so committed to having the worst offense in the country every season.

Cause it’s not about what they do on the field it’s about the staff and their relationship with that staff. So when you think like that it’s understandable but when you think it’s because of schematic things it never makes sense. When yall accept it’s about relationships you will understand a whole lot better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cause it’s not about what they do on the field it’s about the staff and their relationship with that staff. So when you think like that it’s understandable but when you think it’s because of schematic things it never makes sense. When yall accept it’s about relationships you will undercutting a whole lot better.
Which is why I think the kid ends up at Miami

Fong predictions unless it’s 5 minutes before an announcement are meaningless

So this is the show he got to watch on Saturday?

I know he’s a DE and their defense has been elite, but god I can’t imagine going somewhere that is so committed to having the worst offense in the country every season.

Is he committed to Iowa? I know his brother went there but I don’t think he is an Iowa LOCK.

Cause it’s not about what they do on the field it’s about the staff and their relationship with that staff. So when you think like that it’s understandable but when you think it’s because of schematic things it never makes sense. When yall accept it’s about relationships you will undercutting a whole lot better.
Oh I know. I just saw those numbers, realized it was the scrimmage he was at, and thought it was hilarious. People thought Ferentz’ son getting the axe was going to fix the offense and then they throw this out there.

just means all the talent from last year is scaring him off
No it doesn’t. It means that Iowa did a great job of recruiting this kid because from all accounts he wanted Miami. I know for a fact Iowas staff thought the same thing. But all smart coaches still recruit the heck out of kids like this. We will see what happens.

Advertisement
Oh I know. I just saw those numbers, realized it was the scrimmage he was at, and thought it was hilarious. People thought Ferentz’ son getting the axe was going to fix the offense and then they throw this out there.
Think they don’t have the talent on offense to run anything.

Bruh I hate this ******* website with the ads bruh look how many times I tried to reply dead ***. But yea bruh relationships win out always plus the bag. Idk his relationship with Iowa but he does have the ties there so that does matter.

Bruh I hate this ******* website with the ads bruh look how many times I tried to reply dead ***. But yea bruh relationships win out always plus the bag. Idk his relationship with Iowa but he does have the ties there so that does matter.
I thought you were gonna use the money you saved on smoke detector batteries to go premium?

Advertisement
**** 8 completions for 20 yds ???

Him and Mertz have the same QB coach? I'd think you could throw the ball and go catch it yourself and have more than a 2.5 per completion yardage. Wonder how much of those 20 yds was YAC... :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
No it doesn’t. It means that Iowa did a great job of recruiting this kid because from all accounts he wanted Miami. I know for a fact Iowas staff thought the same thing. But all smart coaches still recruit the heck out of kids like this. We will see what happens.
Well it was the reason last years oline class I’m told
So why would you assume that wouldn’t hold for the de this year after the haul last year

$25 for a whole year. If you can’t afford $2 a month get offline and get a better job, brother

Advertisement
Back