2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
Well it was the reason last years oline class I’m told
So why would you assume that wouldn’t hold for the de this year after the haul last year
Because kids care about money. Nothing applies anymore like it used to in recruiting. No one gets scared at Georgia lol

$25 for a whole year. If you can’t afford $2 a month
People are just tired of being nickel and dimed to death these days by everyone and everything.

Prime Video is a great example. At first, you paid for it and got ad-free content. Now, they threw in adds and inform you that "for just ANOTHER $3, you can get add-free videos!".

My neighbor just bought an $1100 OBD reader for his truck and then found out that for it to send commands to Dodge trucks, you have to purchase ANOTHER software for $50/year.

Advertisement
I will be a cheap poor ******* it is what it is
I’m with you bro. When they first came out with the $25 premium I specifically asked Dmoney what they money was going towards. I never got an answer so I never subscribed. I’m all for contributing to the greater good, but I’m not for just throwing $25 out the window for someone else to pick up.

People are just tired of being nickel and dimed to death these days by everyone and everything.

Prime Video is a great example. At first, you paid for it and got ad-free content. Now, they threw in adds and inform you that "for just ANOTHER $3, you can get add-free videos!".

My neighbor just bought an $1100 OBD reader for his truck and then found out that for it to send commands to Dodge trucks, you have to purchase ANOTHER software for $50/year.

How, exactly, do you expect a guy like Bezos to buy his fourth super yacht? On just plain old monthly subscription fees alone? As if.

Advertisement
I love when people start talking about getting all Braveheart over $2 a month
Alright, pay for Dwins premium than. And mine to while your at it? Or is that where you draw the line of caring where your $2 a month goes? I never said I wouldn’t do it, I just wanted to know where my money was going before I did. I don’t call it being brave heart, I call it being a responsible steward of my finances.

I’m with you bro. When they first came out with the $25 premium I specifically asked Dmoney what they money was going towards. I never got an answer so I never subscribed. I’m all for contributing to the greater good, but I’m not for just throwing $25 out the window for someone else to pick up.
Hey if someone wants to make bread by all means go ahead it’s America. If my *** was rich the. I would but I’m already subscribed to mad **** lol. And the info free here it’s just the worst type of ads I feel like this **** a bootleg movie site.
They going to be a subscription to breath air one day watch

Hey if someone wants to make bread by all means go ahead it’s America. If my *** was rich the. I would but I’m already subscribed to mad **** lol. And the info free here it’s just the worst type of ads I feel like this **** a bootleg movie site.
They going to be a subscription to breath air one day watch
The good air anyway, they’ll push out polluted air for free. But if you want the good ****, it’s going to cost you. But only $2 per month, so don’t be a cheap ***, just pay for it.

Alright, pay for Dwins premium than. And mine to while your at it? Or is that where you draw the line of caring where your $2 a month goes? I never said I wouldn’t do it, I just wanted to know where my money was going before I did. I don’t call it being brave heart, I call it being a responsible steward of my finances.
I’ve offered to pay for Dwins many times he’s my boy and creates great content for us

You sound like an exhausting little ***** so I’m gonna pass

Advertisement
I’ve offered to pay for Dwins many times he’s my boy and creates great content for us

I’ll stop posting for $25. Kind of the same thing as the ad strategy, huh?

You sound like a super tough guy that I’d totally be scared of in real life.

I’ll stop posting for $25. Kind of the same thing as the ad strategy, huh?

You sound like a super tough guy that I’d totally be scared of in real life.
Why do I care if you post? I don’t get bothered by words here

I’m probably one of the only people here that is literally on camera every day. I’m super easy to find and nothing to hide

And if you were really about it, you’d just do it. You wouldn’t “offer”.

And I love Dwin just as much as the next guy, but what content are we referring to? His 40k plus posts? I’m guessing you think you create great content as well then? Pretty lax definition of great content.

Advertisement
Why do I care if you post? I don’t get bothered by words here

I’m probably one of the only people here that is literally on camera every day. I’m super easy to find and nothing to hide
Haha wtf is this supposed to mean in the context of the conversation? Was that’ supposed to be a “come at me bro” type statement?

And if you were really about it, you’d just do it. You wouldn’t “offer”.

And I love Dwin just as much as the next guy, but what content are we referring to? His 40k plus posts? I’m guessing you think you create great content as well then? Pretty lax definition of great content.
He creates YouTube videos to help out his fellow Cane fans

I’ll pay for your premium if you have the balls to do the same

Advertisement
Back