2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
Hate to be “that guy” but DE isn’t a position I’m worried about us getting great talent with JT and Joe onboard. Our DE depth (QUALITY depth too) is ridiculous right now. JT needs Baron to pop this year to show he can develop a high round NFL draft pick at DE. Then the floodgates will open.
that de depth goes to zero real quick w injuries and transfers. we lost what 2 dudes off our DE depth chart just this past off season (wayne, kelly) and lost guys to injuries last year (mesidor)

Advertisement
Strange one. No idea why he didn't just commit to Iowa months ago, didn't seem like a drama kid. Was his fam using us as leverage to negotiate a large NIL deal? And I get Iowa, I get Utah, but where did Pedo State enter the picture? Or is that just Fawcett being a Fawker as is typical?

people are acting like he sucks.

hes a good coach who develops kids at a high end level esp given the talent they attract. his son sucks though
Agreed. Some have a problem discussing other teams or coaches objectively. He is a pretty solid coach that develops kids, and in this case grabbed a highly rated legacy from B1G country. Solid work. Miami keeps on it, and adjusts to others on the board accordingly.

Where did Penn State come from? -- highly rated 2023 defense, B1G team, 10+ wins in 5 of the last 8 seasons and 21-5 over the last 2.... **** them, but **** guys, watch some other teams...

Advertisement
Hes going there cause of the relationships nothing else and NIL but the ties always win out. Doesn't matter what on field says its about that always will be.

Strange one. No idea why he didn't just commit to Iowa months ago, didn't seem like a drama kid. Was his fam using us as leverage to negotiate a large NIL deal? And I get Iowa, I get Utah, but where did Pedo State enter the picture? Or is that just Fawcett being a Fawker as is typical?
Maybe he wanted to go thru the process and confirm for himself that following his family to Iowa was really the right choice for him.

Advertisement
This guy had 3 tackles last year and 5 the year before against East St Louis. 5 star my left nut.
Don’t give them cane tears/cope on a Hawkeye board, cmon man be better. Let’s not be the noles or the gators for a prospect of this caliber. He’s rated based off potential and body type and numbers, and stats never tell you the whole story. Always look at Yearby having more yards than Dalvin, that meant nothing and anyone with a brain knew that during that time.

I read it here
“The coach played Yearby more cause he’s better”
“Cook doesn’t have Yearbys stats”
“Yearby has better cutting ability”

All cope and homerism

Don’t give them cane tears/cope on a Hawkeye board, cmon man be better. Let’s not be the noles or the gators for a prospect of this caliber. He’s rated based off potential and body type and numbers, and stats never tell you the whole story. Always look at Yearby having more yards than Dalvin, that meant nothing and anyone with a brain knew that during that time.
Not saying you’re wrong but also the general consensus here is high floor low ceiling

That’s not exactly top player in the country vibes

Of course we want this kid but he’s not a Pickett type of game changer ( I mean currently of course)

I read it here
“The coach played Yearby more cause he’s better”
“Cook doesn’t have Yearbys stats”
“Yearby has better cutting ability”

All cope and homerism
Oh I didn’t care if he came here or not. Not butthurt about anything. I was just pointing out numbers against my boys.

Advertisement
Not saying you’re wrong but also the general consensus here is high floor low ceiling

That’s not exactly top player in the country vibes

Of course we want this kid but he’s not a Pickett type of game changer ( I mean currently of course)
Agree

But I always remember thinking what kind of drugs CIS was on cause I was jealous I wanted some. Dudes arguing that Yearby was better bruh I wish I had those drugs cause I was mad asf Cook was going to fsu. I wanted to be delusional too man, was mad as **** that I knew the outcome to that.

Agree

But I always remember thinking what kind of drugs CIS was on cause I was jealous I wanted some. Dudes arguing that Yearby was better bruh I wish I had those drugs cause I was mad asf Cook was going to fsu. I wanted to be delusional too man, was mad as **** that I knew the outcome to that.
No doubt

Main loss with this kid for me is because we don’t have any commitments in the top 25 range and however we want to spin it that’s a bad thing

Whether this kid ends up flaking out or becoming Reggie White we still need some elite players in this class

Advertisement
Back