High School Football Fall 2024

Advertisement
Idk where to post this but it appears SFL might be terrible recruiting grounds. Grab a couple 3*s and skip the rest.
l0Iy1y4WfKMXzDNUk.gif

Vest up gang, they bout to do you like Alonzo at the red light...

I don’t know who the best team in Dade is -Maybe it’s Booker T-Yeah I heard about the QB and WR from Central as you said.

I saw Bosco last year against STA they had over 400 yards of offense they won 20-7 but, it looked a lot worse-I think they will beat Chaminade they are very good up front and coached really well .

Bishop Gorman to me has the best OL in the country with 3 D-1 commitments one going to Miami and they have players everywhere-STA has Indorf the QB back he’s solid , they got Wyche at RB from Gibbons and a bunch of good WR’s in Jones and Stevens if Harriot would open it up they may have a shot but, Gorman probably wins too strong up front.

Ur right about Heritage defense is very small it’s the worst defense I’ve seen from them in years-They lost Sanders to West Palm Beach Cardinal Newman something about his contract or his mom working there ur right.
sanders left because he wasnt a factor for AH so he wasnt a lost. He has offer sbecause of the track n field prowess not football so far.

Im watching Indorf right now and he has impressed me more than Dia Bell and he is the TYPICAL sta qb that they have had since like 1998.

Booker T definately aint in the running for best in dade lo....their qb transferred in from Dillard and is the size of Luis cristobal but he toting the rock lol

The central-norland and central-northwestern games willbe epic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
sanders left because he wasnt a factor for AH so he wasnt a lost. He has offer sbecause of the track n field prowess not football so far.

Im watching Indorf right now and he has impressed me more than Dia Bell and he is the TYPICAL sta qb that they have had since like 1998.

Booker T definately aint in the running for best in dade lo....their qb transferred in from Dillard and is the size of Luis cristobal but he toting the rock lol

The central-norland and central-northwestern games willbe epic
In your opinion who are the top 2 teams in South Florida?

Advertisement
Probably should be nitpicking everywhere across the country like every single legitimate championship contender, but what do I know.
them texas schools wasnt nit picking. (and there are a 100 div 1 texas college programs)

Best hs football

best hs coaches
best recruits
best stadiums
best weight rooms
best football stadiums

College football national championships in my lifetime..........1

and im a man ...Im 40.

I'm just saying though....

Ive seen 4 different Florida colleges (ucf and their mythical sh*t) win College football national championships.

Goood Ball is being played everywhere..and you can find em everywhere (utah got a beast wr) but ummmmm.......

They Not Like Us

Advertisement
Back