High School Football Fall 2024

them texas schools wasnt nit picking. (and there are a 100 div 1 texas college programs)

Best hs football

best hs coaches
best recruits
best stadiums
best weight rooms
best football stadiums

College football national championships in my lifetime..........1

and im a man ...Im 40.

I'm just saying though....

Ive seen 4 different Florida colleges (ucf and their mythical sh*t) win College football national championships.

Goood Ball is being played everywhere..and you can find em everywhere (utah got a beast wr) but ummmmm.......

They Not Like Us
Yall got more busts than Canton nowadays. This ain't the 80s getaway the gig is up my boi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
them texas schools wasnt nit picking. (and there are a 100 div 1 texas college programs)

Best hs football

best hs coaches
best recruits
best stadiums
best weight rooms
best football stadiums

College football national championships in my lifetime..........1

and im a man ...Im 40.

I'm just saying though....

Ive seen 4 different Florida colleges (ucf and their mythical sh*t) win College football national championships.

Goood Ball is being played everywhere..and you can find em everywhere (utah got a beast wr) but ummmmm.......

They Not Like Us
@Coach Macho where you at???

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Who were the DB's for STA?

What #'s were they?

(Not a rhetorical question, I'm genuinely asking cause I don't know)

Advertisement
Chaminade is going to beat the shif out of saints Thomas aquinas when they play . A lor better coached team and sta qb is dog **** imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** Indorf was doing good on that drive and totally ****ed it taking that sack
yup n they lost this game because they sub entirely too much.

Every time indorf took a sack there was a sophmore 4 th string rb in.

Everytime i look up they have whole different lb groupings out there...and its filled with guys that will be going pro in something other than football...and they have a Maryland lb commit clearly their best backer that is subbing out for 5'9 205 kids with heart....And im not even bias with this as my **** cousin is the LB COACH LOL

STA was to young to win this one but they had it for the take...but Harriott likely went into halftime and freaking spoke for 20 mins about butterflies, reincarnation, or whatever bs dude is always motivational speaking about and made no adjustments for the second half.

Tried to "establish" the run when they could have short pass, screen gorman to death an then mix in runs and zones. Gorman DL is extremely good and strong. They subbed in 5 rbs this game...5...wtf is this an nfl preszn game?.

Julius Jones bless his heart played well...but sta best wr other than him was a sophomore who may weigh 150 pounds

sta wins this one if they ever played tempo. they are the bama of south florida....lines up boringly and gets it done on offense

Advertisement
Back