High School Football Fall 2024

Yall got more busts than Canton nowadays. This ain't the 80s getaway the gig is up my boi.
Tell that to Mario he the recruiting savant that looks at thei film of them Texas kids and says...

628ypn8b94nb1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
yup n they lost this game because they sub entirely too much.

Every time indorf took a sack there was a sophmore 4 th string rb in.

Everytime i look up they have whole different lb groupings out there...and its filled with guys that will be going pro in something other than football...and they have a Maryland lb commit clearly their best backer that is subbing out for 5'9 205 kids with heart....And im not even bias with this as my **** cousin is the LB COACH LOL

STA was to young to win this one but they had it for the take...but Harriott likely went into halftime and freaking spoke for 20 mins about butterflies, reincarnation, or whatever bs dude is always motivational speaking about and made no adjustments for the second half.

Tried to "establish" the run when they could have short pass, screen gorman to death an then mix in runs and zones. Gorman DL is extremely good and strong. They subbed in 5 rbs this game...5...wtf is this an nfl preszn game?.

Julius Jones bless his heart played well...but sta best wr other than him was a sophomore who may weigh 150 pounds

sta wins this one if they ever played tempo. they are the bama of south florida....lines up boringly and gets it done on offense

Even the announcers were mentioning, like why are you bringing in a 4th string sophomore RB to block on long distance throwing downs, wild. Jones looked taller than 5’10

Even the announcers were mentioning, like why are you bringing in a 4th string sophomore RB to block on long distance throwing downs, wild. Jones looked taller than 5’10
Jones is definately taller than 5'10 and has the genetics from his dad and uncle. Thomas Jones and Julius Jones.

Kid is gonna be a top recruit for sure kid must of went for 11+ catches today making alot of it look easy too.

Stevens is electruic when he adds weight look out.

Advertisement
Good game with Chaminade.
Cooper looks explosive in the few plays I've seen
We cant let Gray go to Auburn either.

JROC is the next restrepo and probably a lock to us when we recruit him...we should offer him in bbball as well.
Crazy that Russell, JROC LOPEZ, AND Bryce Fitzgerald are all legitimate hoopers.

Cooper has that next step.

We cant let Gray go to Auburn either.

JROC is the next restrepo and probably a lock to us when we recruit him...we should offer him in bbball as well.
Crazy that Russell, JROC LOPEZ, AND Bryce Fitzgerald are all legitimate hoopers.

Cooper has that next step.
Lopez looks nice and Gray has made plays in all the national games last couple years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back