High School Football Fall 2024

well why are you guys consistenly comparing guys making 5 and 6 figures to coach high school ball to volunteer coaches?.

These same sorry *** florida coaches go up to ga and other states and lead good teams and programs sooo......

Shout out to my boy

and my old coach p

Not ripping on them, but that’s sorta my entire point. Georgia is throwing massive money at high school coaches that doesn’t happen in south Florida. I get that. ****, the old head coach at my tiny high school in south Alabama made over $100k when I was there 10 years ago. Doesn’t change my comment that these teams being coached by guys making little to no money to do it aren’t going to be as well coached despite the talent often making up the gap. That the teams down there can compete is a testament to the talent, and props to the guys that do coach down there.

Advertisement
good thing our commits play on their offense...

right? RIIIIIGHT?
Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN
sips-tea.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I’m going to say about the losses by our biggest HS teams down here is LOL.

We’ve been telling you this isn’t the 80’s anymore. Football is being taught at such an advanced level that just having better athletes doesn’t matter anymore.

Maybe the SFL homers will finally get it through their thick skulls.

We’ve been telling you this isn’t the 80’s anymore. Football is being taught at such an advanced level that just having better athletes doesn’t matter anymore.

How long u been waiting to say this lol

Advertisement

The teams they lost to have talent though. Milton has more talent than Heritage. Could they have held them to less points with better coaching/playcalling? Sure.
But Heritage shouldn't automatically win that game on paper.
Milton is LOADED.

The teams that come down here for the showcase are often among the top teams in their region/state.

Advertisement
The teams they lost to have talent though. Milton has more talent than Heritage. Could they have held them to less points with better coaching/playcalling? Sure.
Milton is LOADED.

The teams that come down here for the showcase are often among the top teams in their region/state.
Oh I know. Same with Bosco and Lakeland but what I’m trying to point out this that these dudes down here are just athletes. There’s no development which is going to downgrade the talent.

The idea that SFL is the end all down here needs to go.

How long u been waiting to say this lol
every year since he joined but couldnt cause s.fla kept winning including...JUST LAST YEAR.

Milton is LOADED.

I personally thought the s.fla teams in the games were the underdogs. I wasnt expecting wins from either.

They actually faired better than i thought. STA and Chaminade had chances to win their games a bounce here or two. Even AH played solidly.

They ended up being good games. Last year South Florida handled most of their national games and the year before that and the year before that......

Advertisement
Back