High School Football Fall 2024

Oh I know. Same with Bosco and Lakeland but what I’m trying to point out this that these dudes down here are just athletes. There’s no development which is going to downgrade the talent.

The idea that SFL is the end all down here needs to go.
chaminade has a really really good offensive scheme and did what they wanted with Bosco...with a qb that is a sophomore and shared reps with a random at Dillard a few months ago.

There is some coaching going on down here too.

On the defensive sides i think we are too basic...in chaminade scase they just run a ton of man...bosco knew it and ran a ton of rub routes etc...schemed guys open ...chaminade adjusted a little but bosco was in the groove.

sta just subbed to much. just flat out. i guess you gotta make all the kids and parent happy. They didnt call too bad of a game either.

Milton is better than AH talent wise straight up.

All the privates in Broward plays against each other this year so we will see who has the coachin and development.

Man i thouhgt u would be happy...the most deprived of talent area of the county that you grew up in actually handled up...as Monarch beat Peachtree ridge. lol

Advertisement

Season 5 Ouffff GIF by PBS

lol thats Darryl Porter sr telling him he could pick the ball up lol

chaminade has a really really good offensive scheme and did what they wanted with Bosco...with a qb that is a sophomore and shared reps with a random at Dillard a few months ago.

There is some coaching going on down here too.

On the defensive sides i think we are too basic...in chaminade scase they just run a ton of man...bosco knew it and ran a ton of rub routes etc...schemed guys open ...chaminade adjusted a little but bosco was in the groove.

sta just subbed to much. just flat out. i guess you gotta make all the kids and parent happy. They didnt call too bad of a game either.

Milton is better than AH talent wise straight up.

All the privates in Broward plays against each other this year so we will see who has the coachin and development.

Man i thouhgt u would be happy...the most deprived of talent area of the county that you grew up in actually handled up...as Monarch beat Peachtree ridge. lol
I was thrilled. It’s becoming more competitive up here and I love it but I also think it’s a sign of the times my friend.

Advertisement
every year since he joined but couldnt cause s.fla kept winning including...JUST LAST YEAR.

I personally thought the s.fla teams in the games were the underdogs. I wasnt expecting wins from either.

They actually faired better than i thought. STA and Chaminade had chances to win their games a bounce here or two. Even AH played solidly.

They ended up being good games. Last year South Florida handled most of their national games and the year before that and the year before that......
You were right about us too.
Youth and inexperience cost us our game.
(not on defense though, we put a belt to Hoover's a$$)

But penalties, poor special teams play, 9th/10th graders running the wrong routes, not blocking...young kids doing young kid 💩

Kids come fresh from the park with that primadonna 💩 and don't wanna do the little things.

I was thrilled. It’s becoming more competitive up here and I love it but I also think it’s a sign of the times my friend.
Monarch has prodced some wrs and have some now.

Imma see some more of them as ...my younger cousin i got him going out there.

They have some kids other than Reed. They got a kid that transferred from FT LAUDERDALE HIGH and my cuz is probably a 6'0-6'1 185 pd freshman.
Folks forget they had restrepo the ridleys and a host of others throughout the years.

Sho’ is a lot of CA teams in that Top 25, but what do I know?
all from the same league.

The rest of the la area ball is doo doo apparently.

All the talent is hoarding out to them mater dei's, boscos.

I watch a good amount of cali ball last 2 years because for whatever reason Bally sport aired all of the cali games EVERY Friday so by the time i come from coaching a game they were on.

I was impressed with that league man...leegit coaching, fundamentals etc.

I saw i wanna say Inglewood play another team...im like this cant be LA...sh*t looked like JV out here.

I remember when i was in high school Crenshaw, Dorsey, Poley you would hear about having ballers...then Serra....etc. which made it feel similar to down here with the publics being good as privates.

There have been atleast 4-6 LA kids that have transfered wayyy over here to play at gah **** Miami Edison for Luke to get exposure or whatever which has shocked me.

There is about 3 of em on Luke's team in this class.

You were right about us too.
Youth and inexperience cost us our game.
(not on defense though, we put a belt to Hoover's a$$)

But penalties, poor special teams play, 9th/10th graders running the wrong routes, not blocking...young kids doing young kid 💩

Kids come fresh from the park with that primadonna 💩 and don't wanna do the little things.
yup thats whta im use to witht he young kids. They also are not use to getting down n working out of a hole cause in youthball they never have to much an win all their game sif they are coming from a good park.

I saw a write upt oday that actually said the bolded and i smiled i said to myself fool out there doing work. And i think it was from an out of state writer.

Advertisement
all from the same league.

The rest of the la area ball is doo doo apparently.

All the talent is hoarding out to them mater dei's, boscos.

I watch a good amount of cali ball last 2 years because for whatever reason Bally sport aired all of the cali games EVERY Friday so by the time i come from coaching a game they were on.

I was impressed with that league man...leegit coaching, fundamentals etc.

I saw i wanna say Inglewood play another team...im like this cant be LA...sh*t looked like JV out here.

I remember when i was in high school Crenshaw, Dorsey, Poley you would hear about having ballers...then Serra....etc. which made it feel similar to down here with the publics being good as privates.

There have been atleast 4-6 LA kids that have transfered wayyy over here to play at gah **** Miami Edison for Luke to get exposure or whatever which has shocked me.

There is about 3 of em on Luke's team in this class.

1. No, they r not all from the same league. Mission Viejo is from The South Coast League, & Folsom is from Sac-Joaquin League.

2. U act like FL football ain’t claiming IMG which is a school full of transplants! Lol. And I know u’re not speaking up on CA football when u’ve been trying to explain the downfall of Miami-Dade football like a preacher getting caught w/ a hooker. I knowwwwws u’re not talking about the Cali teams being from the same conference when the face of So. Fla, fck that THE ENTIRE STATE of Fla. football lie in Broward, & Brevard. Lol. Don’t throw stones, my boy. Chill out

3. I’ve already told ya’ll the City Section of L.A have been ravaged by the Catholic Schools b/c they pay money, & frankly a lot of mishandling of a lot of things at the city level, so yeah, The Trinity League going through to Diego in So Cal have been running chit.

4. And don’t tell me chit about Inglewood looking like a JV team when Alex DA GAW Mirabal was a star OLman, Knock it tf off! Lmao!

1. No, they r not all from the same league. Mission Viejo is from The South Coast League, & Folsom is from Sac-Joaquin League.

2. U act like FL football ain’t claiming IMG which is a school full of transplants! Lol. And I know u’re not speaking up on CA football when u’ve been trying to explain the downfall of Miami-Dade football like a preacher getting caught w/ a hooker. I knowwwwws u’re not talking about the Cali teams being from the same conference when the face of So. Fla, fck that THE ENTIRE STATE of Fla. football lie in Broward, & Brevard. Lol. Don’t throw stones, my boy. Chill out

3. I’ve already told ya’ll the City Section of L.A have been ravaged by the Catholic Schools b/c they pay money, & frankly a lot of mishandling of a lot of things at the city level, so yeah, The Trinity League going through to Diego in So Cal have been running chit.

4. And don’t tell me chit about Inglewood looking like a JV team when Alex DA GAW Mirabal was a star OLman, Knock it tf off! Lmao!
1.) I didnt see folsom...i thought mission viejo was int hat league. Point remains...Folsom isnt even in so cal.

2.) NO ONE IN FLORIDA CLAIMS IMG.
I played ball in Broward and coach in Broward. lol. That being said the middle of the packs in broward and dade would run roughshod over whatever it is going on in so cal lol. The face of Florida football will forever be DADE n Broward.

3. It is what it is man...lol we got schools walking distance from each other with national rankings STILL. That being said we still have nationally ranked PUBLIC SCHOOLS. and competitive public schools.

4. Inglewood DIDNT LOOK LIKE A JV TEAM. tHEY LOOKED GOOD AS **** AND HAD A BUNCH OF DIV 1 KIDS...the team they was playing though did. lol

Alex Mirabal proves that lower man wins.....

You guys need to worry about why you are no longer int he convo for best football state even with those beastly trinity league teams and now GA is int he mix....its solely between Florida and Texas at this point.

Dont fully go off Max Preps though...Gah **** Armwood out of Tampa for sure would be ranked in the top 10-15 out there or any state and they have them down somewhere in the 20s in the state of florida.

1.) I didnt see folsom...i thought mission viejo was int hat league. Point remains...Folsom isnt even in so cal.

2.) NO ONE IN FLORIDA CLAIMS IMG.
I played ball in Broward and coach in Broward. lol. That being said the middle of the packs in broward and dade would run roughshod over whatever it is going on in so cal lol. The face of Florida football will forever be DADE n Broward.

3. It is what it is man...lol we got schools walking distance from each other with national rankings STILL. That being said we still have nationally ranked PUBLIC SCHOOLS. and competitive public schools.

4. Inglewood DIDNT LOOK LIKE A JV TEAM. tHEY LOOKED GOOD AS **** AND HAD A BUNCH OF DIV 1 KIDS...the team they was playing though did. lol

Alex Mirabal proves that lower man wins.....

You guys need to worry about why you are no longer int he convo for best football state even with those beastly trinity league teams and now GA is int he mix....its solely between Florida and Texas at this point.

Dont fully go off Max Preps though...Gah **** Armwood out of Tampa for sure would be ranked in the top 10-15 out there or any state and they have them down somewhere in the 20s in the state of florida.

I said “there sure are a lot of CA teams in the Top 25.” Lol.

And I’m pretty sure the last 3 Nat’l Champions reside in…hmmmm, CA. Lol.

FL is a non MF factor, holmes. It’s CA, TX, & GA. Lol

Advertisement
I said “there sure are a lot of CA teams in the Top 25.” Lol.

And I’m pretty sure the last 3 Nat’l Champions reside in…hmmmm, CA. Lol.

FL is a non MF factor, holmes. It’s CA, TX, & GA. Lol
lol we aint beefing no more.

iTS FL- GA- TX...CALI IN 4TH POLL POSITION.

Im a big fan of that league with Bosco....Teams like Servite n them others is tough!!

I feel like we should recruit the east bay or sac now that Berkley is in the conference. USC seems to have just went national and seem to be not as heavy in so cal...the bay is WIIIIIIIIDEE OPEN..Oregon is grabbing up everything...We could be a factor ..what u think?.

USC is spending all kind of funds in GEORGIA Of all places.

Im a big fan of that league with Bosco....Teams like Servite n them others is tough!!

I feel like we should recruit the east bay or sac now that Berkley is in the conference. USC seems to have just went national and seem to be not as heavy in so cal...the bay is WIIIIIIIIDEE OPEN..Oregon is grabbing up everything...We could be a factor ..what u think?.

I dunno wtf Lincoln is doing. Lol. I know fa sho Foster is trying to build a bridge to UCLA.

Tbh, programs like Poly, Carson, Banning took big hits due to politics w/in the school system. It’s easier to get into a Serra or Mater Dei than a LB Poly which is asinine.

All of ur top tier So Cal talents r going to the Trinity League. It’s premier. Also, a lot of L.A kids have moved to the I.E. The I.E don’t claim L.A, like at all. Lol. So a team like Centennial, which is also not in The Trinity, but are a powerhouse r benefiting from the Tom Foolery of L.A & LB school district shenanigans. Centennial has the #6 QB in the nation right now, & my youngin play S for them. (Won’t start til next season - True Sophomore).

We can be a factor, but we’re going to struggle w/ certain schools, particularly Mater Dei. 99% of Mater Dei kids go to Nike branded schools & there’s a reason. Cali kids have low key become front runners, too, to keep it solid. So if we show out, we’ll have a shot.

Eh, not sure bay area is worth really recruiting much. Like there might be like 5 four star guys in CA from NorCal this year.

But on a yearly basis maybe like De La Salle and Pittsburgh High would be fine to recruit, and they're like 20mins from each other. So maybe you treat that like Gorman ish (not as many quality players though). If I were focusing somewhere in Norcal It'd probably be Sacramento area right now?... but ultimately Southern Cal is where you wanna be if you're really targeting top players, and it's not particularly close. I actually think we could do quite well in LA, especially if we are actually good. Like I really don't think LA kids are dying to play for SEC programs. They're doing it because they were good. If we are good, I have no doubt they'd choose us over a Bama/Oklahoma... But USC is still king in LA if they want to be imo.

Anyways I'd leave NorCal alone. Much rather spend the money recruiting Texas or VA/NJ or something.

Advertisement
Eh, not sure bay area is worth really recruiting much. Like there might be like 5 four star guys in CA from NorCal this year.

But on a yearly basis maybe like De La Salle and Pittsburgh High would be fine to recruit, and they're like 20mins from each other. So maybe you treat that like Gorman ish (not as many quality players though). If I were focusing somewhere in Norcal It'd probably be Sacramento area right now?... but ultimately Southern Cal is where you wanna be if you're really targeting top players, and it's not particularly close. I actually think we could do quite well in LA, especially if we are actually good. Like I really don't think LA kids are dying to play for SEC programs. They're doing it because they were good. If we are good, I have no doubt they'd choose us over a Bama/Oklahoma... But USC is still king in LA if they want to be imo.

Anyways I'd leave NorCal alone. Much rather spend the money recruiting Texas or VA/NJ or something.
ok ok...i always thought they stated the east bay nor cal had some finds...guys like najee harris, xavier worthy and then its a lot of poly's in the area so thought we would play in it...especially if you only have to maybe battle berkley and some others for the talent.

Advertisement
Back