High School Football Fall 2024

Northwestern 45 Coconut Creek 0
Lake Mary 49 Cardinal Gibbons 20
Milton 37 AH Plantation 28
Monarch 30 Peachtree 29
Lakeland 16 Miami Central 8
Miami Norland 27 Miramar 0

Is Northwestern that much improved under Teddy B or is Coconut Creek not good this year ? Idk.

Lakeland goes into Traz Powell beats Central-Lakeland and St.Thomas Aquinas are both in 5A this year-The long time rivals have been part of some of the best high school football games I’ve ever seen.

Lake Mary has Noah Grubbs was one the best QB’s around they beat Gibbons pretty handily-Gibbons had some really good players transfer like Richard Scott and Cedric Wyche both went to STA.

Gorman at STA at 4pm
Bosco at Chaminade 8pm
Both games at STA on ESPN
Hoover at Western 7pm

It’s supposed to rain like crazy tomorrow will see if they get these games in.

I’m not sure if South Florida as a whole is as strong as it has been in the past - Central Florida and North Florida have some really good teams this year.

Advertisement
Northwestern 45 Coconut Creek 0
Lake Mary 49 Cardinal Gibbons 20
Milton 37 AH Plantation 28
Monarch 30 Peachtree 29
Lakeland 16 Miami Central 8
Miami Norland 27 Miramar 0

Is Northwestern that much improved under Teddy B or is Coconut Creek not good this year ? Idk.

Lakeland goes into Traz Powell beats Central-Lakeland and St.Thomas Aquinas are both in 5A this year-The long time rivals have been part of some of the best high school football games I’ve ever seen.

Lake Mary has Noah Grubbs was one the best QB’s around they beat Gibbons pretty handily-Gibbons had some really good players transfer like Richard Scott and Cedric Wyche both went to STA.

Gorman at STA at 4pm
Bosco at Chaminade 8pm
Both games at STA on ESPN
Hoover at Western 7pm

It’s supposed to rain like crazy tomorrow will see if they get these games in.

I’m not sure if South Florida as a whole is as strong as it has been in the past - Central Florida and North Florida have some really good teams this year.
coconut creek got alot of transfers but they are overrated. not that good.

Cardinal Gibbons **** near whole team transferred out most of the good players atleast..mass exodus. Their shouldnt be good this year.

Monarch brought it home. Good win for them. Samari Reed should be recruited by us....Lane Kiffin is gonna have him playing well though.

Miami Central qb is from Colorado, their best wr from Rhode Island man god knows what they got going on and gelling early with these all star transfer portal teams.

Miramar is down (but always a tough out) they basically lost to edison last week but some how must of scored 3 tds in 2 mins to win in overtime. Norland was the king in Dade last year and should be this year to if they play/coach it right.

I dont know who the best team is in dade this year which is interesting and a build up for some big games. But the best teams down here are in Broward and the privates.

This is the smallest American Heritage defense ive seen in awhile. They recruited all those speed skills guys but the last two year their size on defense have been glaring..not every parent wants to work at the school..lol they'll just send their kids to chaminade.

Tomorrow i got chaminade maybe winning....i dont think STA can deal with Gorman fully upfront..and sta offense is bland as usual.

Western is to young to deal with Hoover.

I know one thing...

I'm not listening to no propaganda hype about any AH players, especially on Defense.

Milton had NO issues whatsoever moving the ball all over the field on them whenever they wanted.

Spin & splain away if you must, yall can convince the rest of the board, but I'm not buying that sh*t.

Advertisement
I know one thing...

I'm not listening to no propaganda hype about any AH players, especially on Defense.

Milton had NO issues whatsoever moving the ball all over the field on them whenever they wanted.

Spin & splain away if you must, yall can convince the rest of the board, but I'm not buying that sh*t.
What do u think about Toney as a WR?

He was when we first recruited him and took his commitment.
He was but that’s because he committed to us on 8/22/23 before the start of his sophomore season before he was rated by more than one site and didn’t even have a composite ranking. He’s been a composite 4 star ever since he received his first composite score back in April 24 way before the start of his junior season

IMG_8087.webp

coconut creek got alot of transfers but they are overrated. not that good.

Cardinal Gibbons **** near whole team transferred out most of the good players atleast..mass exodus. Their shouldnt be good this year.

Monarch brought it home. Good win for them. Samari Reed should be recruited by us....Lane Kiffin is gonna have him playing well though.

Miami Central qb is from Colorado, their best wr from Rhode Island man god knows what they got going on and gelling early with these all star transfer portal teams.

Miramar is down (but always a tough out) they basically lost to edison last week but some how must of scored 3 tds in 2 mins to win in overtime. Norland was the king in Dade last year and should be this year to if they play/coach it right.

I dont know who the best team is in dade this year which is interesting and a build up for some big games. But the best teams down here are in Broward and the privates.

This is the smallest American Heritage defense ive seen in awhile. They recruited all those speed skills guys but the last two year their size on defense have been glaring..not every parent wants to work at the school..lol they'll just send their kids to chaminade.

Tomorrow i got chaminade maybe winning....i dont think STA can deal with Gorman fully upfront..and sta offense is bland as usual.

Western is to young to deal with Hoover.

I don’t know who the best team in Dade is -Maybe it’s Booker T-Yeah I heard about the QB and WR from Central as you said.

I saw Bosco last year against STA they had over 400 yards of offense they won 20-7 but, it looked a lot worse-I think they will beat Chaminade they are very good up front and coached really well .

Bishop Gorman to me has the best OL in the country with 3 D-1 commitments one going to Miami and they have players everywhere-STA has Indorf the QB back he’s solid , they got Wyche at RB from Gibbons and a bunch of good WR’s in Jones and Stevens if Harriot would open it up they may have a shot but, Gorman probably wins too strong up front.

Ur right about Heritage defense is very small it’s the worst defense I’ve seen from them in years-They lost Sanders to West Palm Beach Cardinal Newman something about his contract or his mom working there ur right.

Advertisement
He was but that’s because he committed to us on 8/22/23 before the start of his sophomore season before he was rated by more than one site and didn’t even have a composite ranking. He’s been a composite 4 star ever since he received his first composite score back in April 24 way before the start of his junior season

View attachment 298915
247 has him as a 3*. I don't see it. If Bell were better, he would have had 3 TDs.

247 has him as a 3*. I don't see it. If Bell were better, he would have had 3 TDs.
I’m not a fan of Bell but my post you replied to was about Malachi Toney who was who I thought you were talking about. Maybe by the time Bell’s a senior he justifies the ranking hype but like many I don’t see it right now.

In any event, we need to understand how 247 works. Going into your sophomore season they only rank the top 100 players. At this point in their junior year like Toney and Nickel last year they only rank up the first 247 players. 4 stars by senior year usually go all the way up to 465-475 depending on the year.

Now if you don’t fall into those parameters as an underclassmen but are ranked a 3 * or above on other sites and have a profile on 247 they automatically hit you with an 88 or 89 which is right below 4star until they expand their rankings. They also don’t expand their 5 star rankings to the full 32-36 range until the start of their junior years.

Because of the inconsistency across sites with rankings this board has always gone by composite rankings unless it suits their agenda. As I said Nickel and Toney are both composite 4 stars and have been for a while. Yet all you see is posters complaining about their 3 star ranking based solely off of their 247 ranking.

Meanwhile while I agree with posters that Bell’s play doesn’t justify his ranking all you hear is how he’s a 5 star, which on the composite he is. However, if we’re going solely by 247 he’s a 4 star. Again I think 247 has him ranked too high but as usual we are Conveniently inconsistent.

I’m not a fan of Bell but my post you replied to was about Malachi Toney who was who I thought you were talking about. Maybe by the time Bell’s a senior he justifies the ranking hype but like many I don’t see it right now.

In any event, we need to understand how 247 works. Going into your sophomore season they only rank the top 100 players. At this point in their junior year like Toney and Nickel last year they only rank up the first 247 players. 4 stars by senior year usually go all the way up to 465-475 depending on the year.

Now if you don’t fall into those parameters as an underclassmen but are ranked a 3 * or above on other sites and have a profile on 247 they automatically hit you with an 88 or 89 which is right below 4star until they expand their rankings. They also don’t expand their 5 star rankings to the full 32-36 range until the start of their junior years.

Because of the inconsistency across sites with rankings this board has always gone by composite rankings unless it suits their agenda. As I said Nickel and Toney are both composite 4 stars and have been for a while. Yet all you see is posters complaining about their 3 star ranking based solely off of their 247 ranking.

Meanwhile while I agree with posters that Bell’s play doesn’t justify his ranking all you hear is how he’s a 5 star, which on the composite he is. However, if we’re going solely by 247 he’s a 4 star. Again I think 247 has him ranked too high but as usual we are Conveniently inconsistent.
Yea I was saying 247 has Toney as a 3* in their ranking. I didn't know the process they use. If Bell were a better QB he would have had 3 TDs yesterday.

Advertisement
I know one thing...

Lol. I hear ya, but I wouldn't blame the kids.

Advertisement
them boys only been in a college weight program for 3 months or so ... they look like upper classman ... shoutout to sta's weight and conditioning program
a very big plus to pulling upper echelon kids from premier programs.

STA, Gorman, Chaminade, Heritage with Fletch and Damari Brown, and there's quite a bit of schools like in the state to not be named.
1724533145885.webp

Advertisement
Back