Gaytors vs Aggies

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd say Texas ATM is saddled with Jimbo for a while but they have so much money they could still kick him to the curb. I don't know how you could look at the state of FSU at the time he left and say "let's make Jimbo one of the highest paid coaches in CFB."

I can’t scream it enough this Florida team is so fake and over inflated. They are not a top team. Gosh when do they finally play someone so I can stop hearing about they’re garbage team

Advertisement
Advertisement
A&M is undisciplined but the refs are absolutely letting UF get away with **** after the play. Gotta keep the cream of the conference at the top, they know what they’re doing

Advertisement
I can’t scream it enough this Florida team is so fake and over inflated. They are not a top team. Gosh when do they finally play someone so I can stop hearing about they’re garbage team

Our schedule is a 2 game season....LSU and UGA. Florida is legit, at least offensively. Georgia gonna run for 300 plus tho

If by some chance we can play these gator fools in a bowl game we will run all over them. Won't even have to throw to win.

Advertisement
Back