Gaytors vs Aggies

Advertisement
I'd say Texas ATM is saddled with Jimbo for a while but they have so much money they could still kick him to the curb. I don't know how you could look at the state of FSU at the time he left and say "let's make Jimbo one of the highest paid coaches in CFB."
He's an amazing recruiter.

He's a pretty good X's and O's guy too - I used to ******* hate those FSU screens.

That said, he needs an elite QB to get his teams over the top. If he finds that guy at TA&M, people will change their tune about him quickly.

Advertisement
Our schedule is a 2 game season....LSU and UGA. Florida is legit, at least offensively. Georgia gonna run for 300 plus tho
I don’t think they have played a single team with a plus on defense. It’s a hurricane board don’t know why you here the gators are trash. You want to jerk each other off I’m sure you can find a Tebow fan somewhere close to help you with that

Advertisement
When you have Taderrell Slaton starting for you o DL, you're in trouble on defense.
From what I remember he never got an offer cause he was a bag of milk. Good call Diaz.

Advertisement
Our schedule is a 2 game season....LSU and UGA. Florida is legit, at least offensively. Georgia gonna run for 300 plus tho
Aaaaannnnnnddddd you’re losing that game if that happens.
Imagine if you were playing us with our Tempo game? We would be running all over you and you wouldn’t have to set.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back