Gaytors vs Aggies

Advertisement
Lol nah man Gator through and through. I'm at this bottle share now (im heavy into craft beer) and wanna get hammered but ummmm ill save it for when UGA runs for 500 on us in a few weeks lmao

Big into craft myself and micro breweries. Tarpon River is a gator bar even though its one of my favorites lol

Who have they-
A. Taken in the past
B. Taken in this recruiting class
C. Will take in the future
You answer those questions for yourself. As long as they keep winning, they are a threat to our recruits. Not to mention, they pay them off
Wipe that **** **** off your chin...

Lol nah man Gator through and through. I'm at this bottle share now (im heavy into craft beer) and wanna get hammered but ummmm ill save it for when UGA runs for 500 on us in a few weeks lmao
16023647766834043379864799528981.webp
cheers bud

Advertisement
Hopefully, we can cheer you up tonight when we shock the world. Just kidding....sort of.

Ahmad Black off the top rope. Marco down for the count right now. Man, and I thought our fanbase were being too tough on Ivey for his struggles. Florida fans different.

That’s kind of wild coming from alum. I wonder if players ever feel this way about their own teammates.....even if you do. Don’t go public wit it

Sorry for ranting here but you know what's ironic?? The 3 Gator coaches that our fans (and myself at times too I can't lie) have ragged on recruiting wise; Hev, Billy G, Knox....the positions they coach, those players have showed up this season. On the flipside, the coaches that we've hype up (when it comes to recruiting that is); Turner, CRob, and Gray....those units individually and as a whole have obviously WOEFULLY underperformed. Nobody in our fanbase ready to have that convo tho *sips tea*

Advertisement
Sorry for ranting here but you know what's ironic?? The 3 Gator coaches that our fans (and myself at times too I can't lie) have ragged on recruiting wise; Hev, Billy G, Knox....the positions they coach, those players have showed up this season. On the flipside, the coaches that we've hype up (when it comes to recruiting that is); Turner, CRob, and Gray....those units individually and as a whole have obviously WOEFULLY underperformed. Nobody in our fanbase ready to have that convo tho *sips tea*

I dunno Knox is pretty underwhelming in both categories you guys havent been able to establish any kind of running game considering everyone knows Trask is gonna pass 60% of the time

I hate you!!!! That's on my bucket list!!!

I haven't been able to get my hands on that for nothing (kinda like my Gator defense this year lol) smh lol
I have another guy on here I forgot who, was asking for some I can ship but prefer to do it in the colder months.

Advertisement
What breweries/bottles are y’all opening? I have a sour from Orpheus that I have been aging for 2ish years for tonight’s game. It’s a 750 ml and I’m watching solo.

Like A White Curtain Blowing In the Draft From A Half Opened Window Beside A Chair On Which Nobody Sits Orpheus Brewing on Untappd
https://untp.beer/ag3m

I dunno Knox is pretty underwhelming in both categories you guys havent been able to establish any kind of running game considering everyone knows Trask is gonna pass 60% of the time

I hear you but in the limited chances our 3 backs we rely on have gotten a chance to do something, they've produced on the ground and as pass catchers. Where I'm kinda getting at is today, I never said to myself "**** if the OL and RB had played better..." like i did with the coaches and players on the other side of the ball. Kinda of a wake up call to our fanbase that it isn't about what star the player is...it's how you can develop them

What breweries/bottles are y’all opening? I have a sour from Orpheus that I have been aging for 2ish years for tonight’s game. It’s a 750 ml and I’m watching solo.

Like A White Curtain Blowing In the Draft From A Half Opened Window Beside A Chair On Which Nobody Sits Orpheus Brewing on Untappd
https://untp.beer/ag3m

Not sure if you're aware of the Black is Beautiful beer movement that started with Weathered Soul Brewery in Texas (and spreaded nationwide), but we have a ****load of those beers we're drinking. Basically like 40 bottles of beer and 90% of them are imperial stouts that are 10% and higher. God help me lol

Advertisement
Not sure if you're aware of the Black is Beautiful beer movement that started with Weathered Soul Brewery in Texas (and spreaded nationwide), but we have a ****load of those beers we're drinking. Basically like 40 bottles of beer and 90% of them are imperial stouts that are 10% and higher. God help me lol
Yep, a number of breweries here in Atlanta have done them. Godspeed on that. Which breweries are the highlights? What are the better breweries where you live?

Yep, a number of breweries here in Atlanta have done them. Godspeed on that. Which breweries are the highlights? What are the better breweries where you live?

Here in Jax I frequent Aardwolf, Reve, Main & Six. I'm a big beer drinker. I need mine 10% and higher lol. Maaan there's too.many to name that stands out.

Buuuut not to derail the thread...**** TODD GRANTHAM!!!

Advertisement
Back