Gaytors vs Aggies

Advertisement
Lingard has been dealing with an ankle injury he suffered late in fall camp (or so they say) but yea...i wasn't drinking his kool aid when he xfered to us. Yall all wasn't worried about him leaving (even before yall got Ropster) and i KNEW that was a red flag lol

hes always hurt

Cosign. Frangie is a chore to sit through because he's terrible and always turning the convo into a convo about himself.

Welp...here we go. Need a completion? Throw it at Marco!!
I can’t even listen to him. I like everyone else even Hacker who is a Gator homer but gives real analysi.

Advertisement
No flex. I wouldn’t want a single south Florida sellout that went to UF on defense.

Look how they have been playing. I don’t want none of em

Lingard has been dealing with an ankle injury he suffered late in fall camp (or so they say) but yea...i wasn't drinking his kool aid when he xfered to us. Yall all wasn't worried about him leaving (even before yall got Ropster) and i KNEW that was a red flag lol
Yeah. We literally had only two actual running backs on the roster besides him last year and he still couldn’t sniff the field. Not sure if the kid is fragile or just terrible because our staff kept saying he was “injured” last year too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
C1B6650D-3E67-40CF-BC2F-90BA564A1589.webp
857F0B27-7C25-4307-96F6-853D1F780C08.webp
952C76FA-02B6-484D-A258-945B54CB2DDE.webp

Advertisement
Back