Gaytors vs Aggies

Advertisement
Nayquan a traitor too.

Looks like UF best back on a few carries. Somebody here said Lingard wouldn’t see the field over NayQuon and they were right.

Advertisement
Nayquan a traitor too.

Looks like UF best back on a few carries. Somebody here said Lingard wouldn’t see the field over NayQuon and they were right.
I hate to see him playing for uf. I coached against him and Cooks CC little league team. I said it then that Wright was better the lil Cook

Advertisement
Wow now thats a name drop from the past!

It was either that or Javon Walker lol. But yea, i live here in Jax and our local radio host (who's does color commentary for the Jax Frank Frangie) is a HUUUUGE Gator homer and ALLLLL offseason he was "Grimes is a 2nd round talent" and me and bro in law (who's a Miami fan btw) was like "***** how?!?!?". Grimes is average. Him and Shorter are average. I think Copeland is legit but he just...i dont know...is just there. Hasnt seperated himself. Idk if he ever will but the raw talent IS there.

It's the cyclical nature of football.

Nobody has devised a solution to the Spread yet. It's especially hard to counter with College athletes.

So right now, defence is secondary. It's about getting A stop, rather than dominating.
Most of the people here won’t understand that though because they only watch Miami games. So if they see Miami not totally shut down a team they think the defense is trash. The way the modern game is played and officiated, you won’t be able to shut down an offense unless you’re just way more talented. In an evenly matched game, the team with the better offense wins.

The Gaytors definitely have an offense, there has been very little pressure on Trask since the season has started, bit there offense is good.

Advertisement
It was either that or Javon Walker lol. But yea, im here in Jax and pur local radio host (who's does color commentary gor the Jax Frank Frangie) is a HUUUUGE Gator homer and ALLLLL offseason he was "Grimes is a 2nd round tslent" and me and bro in law (who's a Miami fan btw) was like "***** how?!?!?". Grimes is average. Him and Shorter are average. I think Copeland is legit but he just...i dont know...is just there. Hasnt seperated himself. Idk if he ever will but the raw talent IS there.
Frangie is trash. Hicken and Prossier are the real deal. Frangie just sounds like a babbling moron

Advertisement
Lingard transfers to Florida and still getting beat out by a Miami kid, lmaoooo

Lingard has been dealing with an ankle injury he suffered late in fall camp (or so they say) but yea...i wasn't drinking his kool aid when he xfered to us. Yall all wasn't worried about him leaving (even before yall got Ropster) and i KNEW that was a red flag lol

Frangie is trash. Hicken and Prossier are the real deal. Frangie just sounds like a babbling moron

Cosign. Frangie is a chore to sit through because he's terrible and always turning the convo into a convo about himself.

Welp...here we go. Need a completion? Throw it at Marco!!

Advertisement
Back