Tears Gator Tears

Kingsbury is a great OC/QB coach. Not sold on running a college program. Different skill set, priorities, and it's a **** of a lot more work than the NFL.

Advertisement
Honestly im not hype about ANY of the potential candidates that’s rumored for the UF job, Kiffin included.

Yall can call me crazy but treat the **** UF job like it’s elite even if you go big game hunting and get turned down. Seeing mofos floating around KK, the Indiana coach, USF coach, all these 8-9 win type of coaching and that’s not the wave.

Leave it up to me?

Check the NFL HC’s who’s in the hot seat who’s young, may have some college experience (even though the college game has DRASTICALLY changed) and see what they’re about.

When/if that fails, i’m calling Saban, Kirby, Day, Lanning and seeing what the play is for $15 mill a year. At the very least SHOW US that you’re serious even though we know they aren’t budging.

When/if that fails….then you hone in on the Kiffin, Riley, Venables of the world.

There’s NO WAY those clowns in the athletic department watched UGA vs Bama and came away thinking “yep, Curt Cignetti is the ONE to get us back to THIS level”. No freaking way smh.

The physicality and athleticism of both teams DL & OL and the fact that their backups looked interchangeable had me legit shook about how far away we are from evening uttering their names smh
Nick Sirianni next Gator head coach you heard it here first. @PIPO @Mr. Dynasty1 @*****-Wan Kanobi

Also I think the bad guys win this one , I have no clue why Vegas loves UCF so much , they’re trash. They got bullied by an Arena league team last week in Colorado. That said I’ll still pull for the *****’s and hope y’all lose.

Nick Sirianni next Gator head coach you heard it here first. @PIPO @Mr. Dynasty1 @*****-Wan Kanobi

Also I think the bad guys win this one , I have no clue why Vegas loves UCF so much , they’re trash. They got bullied by an Arena league team last week in Colorado. That said I’ll still pull for the *****’s and hope y’all lose.
Please someone take him away from Philly

jjm-ice-cube.gif

Advertisement
Honestly im not hype about ANY of the potential candidates that’s rumored for the UF job, Kiffin included.

Yall can call me crazy but treat the **** UF job like it’s elite even if you go big game hunting and get turned down. Seeing mofos floating around KK, the Indiana coach, USF coach, all these 8-9 win type of coaching and that’s not the wave.

Leave it up to me?

Check the NFL HC’s who’s in the hot seat who’s young, may have some college experience (even though the college game has DRASTICALLY changed) and see what they’re about.

When/if that fails, i’m calling Saban, Kirby, Day, Lanning and seeing what the play is for $15 mill a year. At the very least SHOW US that you’re serious even though we know they aren’t budging.

When/if that fails….then you hone in on the Kiffin, Riley, Venables of the world.

There’s NO WAY those clowns in the athletic department watched UGA vs Bama and came away thinking “yep, Curt Cignetti is the ONE to get us back to THIS level”. No freaking way smh.

The physicality and athleticism of both teams DL & OL and the fact that their backups looked interchangeable had me legit shook about how far away we are from evening uttering their names smh
UF has a serious amount of time to do a really thorough search.

There are no excuses. I have several names I'd vet, but I'm not about to offer my suggestions.

Stricklin gets the big bucks for a reason. I'm a run of the mill attorney. He can handle it.

Franklin will likely be on the list. He is an OK coach but he can recruit and if he has the money to surround himself with good coordinators he would be a good hire.

He is basically stuck behind Mich/OSU and now Rutgers/Cuse is starting to pluck some recruits to dip into their talent pool in that region. Which has some legit high end guys but that second tier only has so much juice. In the SEC region/Florida that talent pool is bigger.
Franklin would be a real good hire for UF. But Franklin will still be in the same spot behind UGA and Bama. For UF you take a PSU season and see if you can break through. But for Franklin it’s basically a lateral move, but money talks.

But ****em this is about tears I hope UF hires Randy Shannon

Advertisement
I'm surprised Napes has made it this far into the season. I've got 2 sons at UCF, so on multiple levels I want the lizards to get throttled on Saturday, but after the Knights let the Buffnuts run wild on their field I'm not so sure about this weekend. Lord knows how much I enjoy watching Napes and Prison Mike moping around on the sideline dejected and confused--I'd like to see that continue for a few more seasons. If the lizards win on Saturday, moping Billy could soon be replaced by delusional lizard optimism about their next coach and recruiting "bump." Long live the slide into oblivion....!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back