Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Honestly im not hype about ANY of the potential candidates that’s rumored for the UF job, Kiffin included.

Yall can call me crazy but treat the **** UF job like it’s elite even if you go big game hunting and get turned down. Seeing mofos floating around KK, the Indiana coach, USF coach, all these 8-9 win type of coaching and that’s not the wave.

Leave it up to me?

Check the NFL HC’s who’s in the hot seat who’s young, may have some college experience (even though the college game has DRASTICALLY changed) and see what they’re about.

When/if that fails, i’m calling Saban, Kirby, Day, Lanning and seeing what the play is for $15 mill a year. At the very least SHOW US that you’re serious even though we know they aren’t budging.

When/if that fails….then you hone in on the Kiffin, Riley, Venables of the world.

There’s NO WAY those clowns in the athletic department watched UGA vs Bama and came away thinking “yep, Curt Cignetti is the ONE to get us back to THIS level”. No freaking way smh.

The physicality and athleticism of both teams DL & OL and the fact that their backups looked interchangeable had me legit shook about how far away we are from evening uttering their names smh

Advertisement
Check the NFL HC’s who’s in the hot seat who’s young, may have some college experience (even though the college game has DRASTICALLY changed) and see what they’re about.

Mike McDaniel’s seat is definitely warming up. Also whatever happened to Matt Campbell? He used to be at the top of everyone’s coaching list. Is he unpopular now?

Honestly im not hype about ANY of the potential candidates that’s rumored for the UF job, Kiffin included.

Yall can call me crazy but treat the **** UF job like it’s elite even if you go big game hunting and get turned down. Seeing mofos floating around KK, the Indiana coach, USF coach, all these 8-9 win type of coaching and that’s not the wave.

Leave it up to me?

When/if that fails, i’m calling Saban, Kirby, Day, Lanning and seeing what the play is for $15 mill a year. At the very least SHOW US that you’re serious even though we know they aren’t budging.

When/if that fails….then you hone in on the Kiffin, Riley, Venables of the world.

There’s NO WAY those clowns in the athletic department watched UGA vs Bama and came away thinking “yep, Curt Cignetti is the ONE to get us back to THIS level”. No freaking way smh.

The physicality and athleticism of both teams DL & OL and the fact that their backups looked interchangeable had me legit shook about how far away we are from evening uttering their names smh
You could do a lot worse than Cignetti from IU/James Madison. My son goes to Indiana, so I have gone to a game the past 3 years, and this year's team is night and day better than the last 2 seasons. Like in every aspect and it is fun to watch.

Leave it up to me?

******* great post.

I would also add to the Saban/Kirby/Day/Lanning paragraph, that THOSE GUYS may be able to recommend a name of an up-and-comer. OK, maybe I wouldn't trust Kirby, but I think the other three guys would be able to tell you "hey, here's a guy who might not be super well-known, but he's the one who will lead and turn into something amazing for you".

Advertisement
OSU insiders are saying V. Brown and his family are listening to OSU's pitch because of what Jeremiah is doing already. They feel like their pitch is working. UF is offering more in NIL though.

Leave it up to me?

The Indiana coach is the play.

******* great post.

I would also add to the Saban/Kirby/Day/Lanning paragraph, that THOSE GUYS may be able to recommend a name of an up-and-comer. OK, maybe I wouldn't trust Kirby, but I think the other three guys would be able to tell you "hey, here's a guy who might not be super well-known, but he's the one who will lead and turn into something amazing for you".
After Sabag's eval of FSU's D-line I wouldn't trust anyone he recommends

Leave it up to me?

Bill Belichick is currently unemployed.

Advertisement

Leave it up to me?

Someone who can recruit DL and OL like that. Saban and Kirby seem like the only ones who could. To me after watching that game they are so far ahead it’s not even fair

OSU insiders are saying V. Brown and his family are listening to OSU's pitch because of what Jeremiah is doing already. They feel like their pitch is working. UF is offering more in NIL though.
I understand why they would pitch that. But, in all honesty, Brown is not comparable to Smith. They are different types of WRs. Brown is electric with the ball in his hands, but Smith is on another level. To make it short, this doesn't make sense if you analyze it.

Advertisement
Franklin will likely be on the list. He is an OK coach but he can recruit and if he has the money to surround himself with good coordinators he would be a good hire.

He is basically stuck behind Mich/OSU and now Rutgers/Cuse is starting to pluck some recruits to dip into their talent pool in that region. Which has some legit high end guys but that second tier only has so much juice. In the SEC region/Florida that talent pool is bigger.

Leave it up to me?

Sure, while they are at it they should reach out to Andy Reid and Sean McVey as well... that's just about as realistic

Advertisement
Back