Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Wait are there people saying they wouldn't take Eugene Wilson next year as a transfer? He'd be an elite weapon in Dawson's system and could be a very good replacement for X.
I think where I’m at with him, he would fill the Sam brown role. He would definitely step in in the slot. But I’d be truly better than our top guys? Would OSU dump money on him as a top two? Would he be top two at Texas, bama, lsu, uga? I don’t think so based on current production. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t eat if utilized properly. He just really fits the gator system of declaring player best ever, and it’s true just because they say it

I think where I’m at with him, he would fill the Sam brown role. He would definitely step in in the slot. But I’d be truly better than our top guys? Would OSU dump money on him as a top two? Would he be top two at Texas, bama, lsu, uga? I don’t think so based on current production. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t eat if utilized properly. He just really fits the gator system of declaring player best ever, and it’s true just because they say it
OSU and Texas don’t need him and he’s not a top 5 talent in CFB like one of those yo-yo’s poRsted but in my opinion, he’d come here and start and be really good in Dawson’s system being used properly and with competent players around him. I certainly would take him over Sam Brown this year but as I’ve said a few times on the board, I’d take Badger over Brown.

I just don’t think Wilson should be written off as if he’s not that good or even mediocre. I think he’s a victim of the Napier offensive debacle. Just my opinion so I’m looking forward to seeing if TOC and I are right or not over the upcoming 2 seasons.

Advertisement
Back