Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We are currently ninth in the nation in average yards per reception. Almost every team ahead of us runs a run heavy offense and hardly throws the ball. Our receivers are far more explosive than Wilson.

I would just point out that, with the exception of Sam Brown, all of our most productive receivers were on our roster last year too.

The QB and the playcalling matter too.
Like TOC said previously - and I’ll add on - people aren’t considering the talent mismanagement, QB play, ****** OL and play calling of Napier in judging Wilson. He’s a very talented player and a take all day over Sam Brown. We can agree to disagree or whatever - no one’s convincing me otherwise. Wilson thrives in the right situation, including at UM. I hope we make a portal play for him. If we do I think he starts at UM next season.

Their roster isn’t that great to begin with. Every worst nightmare is happening to them right now.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Advertisement
When is Fatson going to miss the rest of the season for gastric band surgery?

Can you imagine the size of that band he’d need?

I can hear the dr in the operating room telling the nurse “ I think we’re gonna need another shot or two” like sig does on the northwestern when they’re trying to bottom with his crab traps….

I love this thread!!! 25 years of misery..... we are moving in a great direction and Florida is a disaster - always f the gators

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back