Tears Gator Tears

Courtesy of @Cane954 in another thread.

1726151380999.jpeg

Advertisement
In my insomnia, I made you guys and FIUgatorMike24 a lil somethin somethin Graham “Murda” Mertz (aka Graham Schmutz) Montage for all that chomping he did at @TheOriginalCane at the Publix parking lot on game day morning.

View attachment 302468
I pray one of our players said “why worry about playing a trash QB” after he got knocked out the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's not get it twisted. They're targeting Lane because his buyout is only 4 million. For comparison, Napier's Louisiana buyout was 1.25 million.

I like Lane and I think he's 100% their guy, but Idk how well its gonna work there. He has a tendency to give boosters/admin headaches. I know there were issues over his ex wife being the daughter of a former UF player/booster. I'd also be shocked if he has Spurrier's backing.

I don't think he'll recruit at the level they think he will. Recruiting requires way more ***** than he's willing to give.

Let's not get it twisted. They're targeting Lane because his buyout is only 4 million. For comparison, Napier's Louisiana buyout was 1.25 million.

I like Lane and I think he's 100% their guy, but Idk how well its gonna work there. He has a tendency to give boosters/admin headaches. I know there were issues over his ex wife being the daughter of a former UF player/booster. I'd also be shocked if he has Spurrier's backing.

I don't think he'll recruit at the level they think he will. Recruiting requires way more ***** than he's willing to give.
Recruiting now is a greater percentage about money. Billy is a weirdo and they’ve recruited decently. Lane would go there for sure. Ole **** is a mid upper tier sec program but they never cared to be elite. Ufag wants to be that’s the difference

Advertisement
Recruiting now is a greater percentage about money. Billy is a weirdo and they’ve recruited decently. Lane would go there for sure. Ole **** is a mid upper tier sec program but they never cared to be elite. Ufag wants to be that’s the difference
I mean if the money is the same, Ole **** is a better job for him as the expectations are less...he can keep them in the top 10-15 and make a lot of money for a long time...or he can go to UiF and he'll be scrutinized over every little thing he does.

if I'm him, I tell them I'm not coming for less than 12-15 mill a year...with a huge buyout clause.

I mean if the money is the same, Ole **** is a better job for him as the expectations are less...he can keep them in the top 10-15 and make a lot of money for a long time...or he can go to UiF and he'll be scrutinized over every little thing he does.

if I'm him, I tell them I'm not coming for less than 12-15 mill a year...with a huge buyout clause.
Plus how long before not beating Georgia becomes an issue. Cause Kirby is the most savage recruiter with the bags there is

Wonder if Lane would want to be London Bridged between Georgia and Miami with regards to recruiting. Ole **** may be the perfect spot for him long term.

Advertisement
Back