Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I was wondering what the THIRD collection was for at Mass this past Sunday...

View attachment 302593
IMG_3482.jpeg

Plot thickens…

Advertisement
Dumbass said Miami was bad. Bro you don't score 41 with another 17 points missed while barely trying if you ain't good
Did he mean it that way or that it was a bad loss??? I read it in the gator board thread previously and read it as a bad loss/performance by the Mertz but I could have misinterpreted it.

Did he mean it that way or that it was a bad loss??? I read it in the gator board thread previously and read it as a bad loss/performance by the Mertz but I could have misinterpreted it.

Hey, we can't get inside the heads of these Gator porsters, and it would be terrifying if we could. He said what he said. There is an edit function, and any of the other Gator porsters could have questioned it, but none did.

I'm taking the guy at his literal word. If doing that is wrong, I don't wanna be right...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember people saying this guy would be the most explosive WR on the field in our game. LOL. Has to be one of the most overrated players in the country.

Honestly, I believe it's more misuse than overrating.

But on a 1-game basis, I can certainly see how one could reach that conclusion.

By the way, Wilson had a 100-yard receiving game against Samford. He got 85 yards of that HALFWAY THROUGH THE FOURTH QUARTER. When the game was clearly decided.

The Gators had their starting WR in halfway through the fourth quarter of a blowout, their best WR, the WR who would be injured in practice TWO DAYS LATER. And at that point in the game, midway through the 4th quarter, Wilson had FIFTEEN YARDS.

Slingblade Billy should be fired for that ALONE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back