Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
My friend, you have missed a step.

$26M to payout Napier.
Likely $20M to $30M to buyout Kiffin/Riley from EXISTING contracts.
$10M salary for Kiffin/Riley.
Plus staff.
Plus NIL.

I believe I have posts from last year that quantified the cost of moving on from Slingblade Billy at greater than $50 million OVER what they are already overpaying for currently.

This Is Crazy Pete Davidson GIF by Saturday Night Live
Plus the staff contracts at UiF minimum

Looks like a minimum $60 million to get it done… and neither of those guys are going to want to leave their built up programs for that ****hole with its putrid roster, brutal fans, unreliable boosters and athletic department dysfunction.
☝️

Oh, the insanity doesn’t stop there. If you read the comments they claim that Riley originally wanted to come to UF then changed his mind at the last minute and chose USC.

“Some of you guys are trolling or don't realize Lincoln wanted the UF job over the USC job instead UF took Napier or else Lincoln would have preferred Uf over USC”

Words of wisdom from a Gator fan^^^
Confused Gary Coleman GIF
Rings gruden to the U. Confusing times. Lol JC

So let me get this straight..they have the 26M to buyout Napier PLUS the 10M a year it will cost to get a Kiffin or Riley type HC..PLUS whoever they want as staff….so my question is…why the ***** don’t they have a better NIL program if they have all this money to blow? Lol. Sounds like Rashada should have got his money!
As Rashada found out you can write a check for any amount you want but it doesn’t mean they’ll clear the bank..😜

Advertisement
These dummies think they have a shot at getting Lincoln Riley from USC to go to a bad UF Program right now? Lol. He wouldn't have left OU to go to UF right now, let alone USC.

Kiffin I wouldn't rule out, but it'll be **** expensive to pay Napier and His buyouts when he just signed an extension - same with Fisch, but I can't imagine the Washington contract was as long/big as the Ole Miss one for Kiffin. So if they do that Imo they won't have all that much money available for NIL for a couple years.

I'd guess Lance Leipold, will be their top target.
Jon Sumrall could be considered, but doubt they're going for another Sun Belt HC lol.

They are insane. Their last three hires: McElwain, Mullen, Napier. What about those three hires gives these idiots the confidence that the job is "Kiffin's to lose" or "We have a shot at Riley"? lol, the delusion is wild. Looking at past hires, seems like the next man for the job will be a coordinator or another small school HC.

Advertisement
These dummies think they have a shot at getting Lincoln Riley from USC to go to a bad UF Program right now? Lol. He wouldn't have left OU to go to UF right now, let alone USC.

Kiffin I wouldn't rule out, but it'll be **** expensive to pay Napier and His buyouts when he just signed an extension - same with Fisch, but I can't imagine the Washington contract was as long/big as the Ole Miss one for Kiffin. So if they do that Imo they won't have all that much money available for NIL for a couple years.

I'd guess Lance Leipold, will be their top target.
Jon Sumrall could be considered, but doubt they're going for another Sun Belt HC lol.
Fisch I believe has a manageable buyout. I don’t know what they can do in reality but Kiffin won’t be cheap.

Good name change btw and an avatar that isn’t grainy I can work with. 😃

This could be very likely. But Lane likes Florida in general. It wouldn't shock me to see him take the job.

But if people at Florida didn't like Mullen's personality and him winning 10 games a year as a ceiling I don't think Kiffin is going to be different.
Lane’s a cooler version of Mullet. He can coach O for certain. Not an elite recruiter but he’d do well there.

Advertisement
This could be very likely. But Lane likes Florida in general. It wouldn't shock me to see him take the job.

But if people at Florida didn't like Mullen's personality and him winning 10 games a year as a ceiling I don't think Kiffin is going to be different.
I just don't see the draw to Gainesville even for someone who likes the state of Florida in general. It's a crappy location not near the coast or any other major areas of interest. Yes, Kiffin likes fishing, etc but is that enough of a draw, especially since it's still more than an hour to the coast. Does UF have more money for coaching salaries and NIL than Ol Miss?

I just don't see the draw to Gainesville even for someone who likes the state of Florida in general. It's a crappy location not near the coast or any other major areas of interest. Yes, Kiffin likes fishing, etc but is that enough of a draw, especially since it's still more than an hour to the coast. Does UF have more money for coaching salaries and NIL than Ol Miss?
Well they do have that retention pond they can throw a couple of goldfish in for him…and if they house him at that IKEA Hotel the recruits stay in he can watch to see when they’re jumpin’__

Advertisement
Back