Tears Gator Tears

Why stop there. Saban is available. Clowns
Oh, the insanity doesn’t stop there. If you read the comments they claim that Riley originally wanted to come to UF then changed his mind at the last minute and chose USC.

“Some of you guys are trolling or don't realize Lincoln wanted the UF job over the USC job instead UF took Napier or else Lincoln would have preferred Uf over USC”

Words of wisdom from a Gator fan^^^
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
“I have heard the same sentiment from several other booster. One, believed the call would be made as early as this past Monday (thinks Napier used a lifeline).”

lol - used a lifeline - why is this a the game show???

🤣
Also, what would be the purpose? “Hey, I know you guys are thinking of firing me and you’re gonna have to pay me a huge buyout. But please, don’t. Let me continue to embarrass myself on the field, and get the exact same buyout at the end of the season when you’re gonna fire me anyway.”

Advertisement
So let me get this straight..they have the 26M to buyout Napier PLUS the 10M a year it will cost to get a Kiffin or Riley type HC..PLUS whoever they want as staff….so my question is…why the ***** don’t they have a better NIL program if they have all this money to blow? Lol. Sounds like Rashada should have got his money!
Don't forget they have to buyout Riley, Lane, etc. and their staffs current contracts and in the case of Riley USC basically gave him a $9M home as part of his deal. Not sure all of the homes in Gainesville are worth $9M.

Advertisement
I heard from a booster they're actually going to be the first program in history to hire TWO head coaches at the same time because it's such a prestigious program. There are at least 25 of the best coaches fighting for the opportunity to coach at the swamp!

Well, they already have two OL coaches, and look how well THAT worked out...

Last edited:
“I have heard the same sentiment from several other booster. One, believed the call would be made as early as this past Monday (thinks Napier used a lifeline).”

lol - used a lifeline - why is this a the game show???

🤣

This happened.

It was either a 50-50 or Phone-a-Friend. Because if they had polled the audience, we all know how that would have turned out.

Advertisement
Don't forget they have to buyout Riley, Lane, etc. and their staffs current contracts and in the case of Riley USC basically gave him a $9M home as part of his deal. Not sure all of the homes in Gainesville are worth $9M.
They’d move Lincoln and his family into their on campus basketball arena in exchange then he can host recruits in his own house like Mario…

Think About It GIF by Identity

So let me get this straight..they have the 26M to buyout Napier PLUS the 10M a year it will cost to get a Kiffin or Riley type HC..PLUS whoever they want as staff….so my question is…why the ***** don’t they have a better NIL program if they have all this money to blow? Lol. Sounds like Rashada should have got his money!

My friend, you have missed a step.

$26M to payout Napier.
Likely $20M to $30M to buyout Kiffin/Riley from EXISTING contracts.
$10M salary for Kiffin/Riley.
Plus staff.
Plus NIL.

I believe I have posts from last year that quantified the cost of moving on from Slingblade Billy at greater than $50 million OVER what they are already overpaying for currently.

This Is Crazy Pete Davidson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
They honestly think they are a destination job that any coach would salivate over. Wow

Exactly.

Urban faked a heart attack to get out of that destination job.

Spurrier didn't even stay at that destination job, and he was an alum.

Only two coaches who have ever truly succeeded at that destination job.

Advertisement
My friend, you have missed a step.

$26M to payout Napier.
Likely $20M to $30M to buyout Kiffin/Riley from EXISTING contracts.
$10M salary for Kiffin/Riley.
Plus staff.
Plus NIL.

I believe I have posts from last year that quantified the cost of moving on from Slingblade Billy at greater than $50 million OVER what they are already overpaying for currently.

This Is Crazy Pete Davidson GIF by Saturday Night Live
Looks like a minimum $60 million to get it done, plus both are going to want guaranteed commitments to invest in the program/NIL like Mario did and 10 year contracts. There’s no chance they’ll do it BUT with the recent coaching “success” they’ve had it’s what they should do.

Bigger problem for them is even if they decide to bite the bullet there has to be a willing counterparty and neither of those guys are going to want to leave their built up programs for that ****hole with its putrid roster.

You forgot the buyouts for his 75+ assistant coaches

Advertisement
Back