Tears Gator Tears

1725677229799.jpeg

Advertisement
Yup, Lane is going to leave Ole Miss in the middle of a playoff run to go coach the ****** Gators.

The coaching search is going to give us so many more tears with their delusional expectations. I’d pay to be in the room to see Lincoln Riley’s reaction when his agent asks if he wants to leave Southern California for fuxking Gainesville.

Advertisement
Yup, Lane is going to leave Ole Miss in the middle of a playoff run to go coach the ****** Gators.

The coaching search is going to give us so many more tears with their delusional expectations. I’d pay to be in the room to see Lincoln Riley’s reaction when his agent asks if he wants to leave Southern California for fuxking Gainesville.
The only way Riley leaves USC to go to Turdsville is if he loses all of his remaining games and is on the hot seat….so

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement

It’s going to get him and Lane raises

Advertisement
Last edited:
So let me get this straight..they have the 26M to buyout Napier PLUS the 10M a year it will cost to get a Kiffin or Riley type HC..PLUS whoever they want as staff….so my question is…why the ***** don’t they have a better NIL program if they have all this money to blow? Lol. Sounds like Rashada should have got his money!

Advertisement
Back