Tears Gator Tears

Please add, that was for PRACTICE only, and Monroe never played WR in a game.
True. I think that was only during the summer. To be down to three wide receivers plus the CB (Hill, I think) by week 7 speaks volumes as to why we could not score any points the rest of the season.

I still do not understand how the HC and former OC of Miami failed to recruit WRs in sufficient quantity to replace loses.

Advertisement
Billy boy looks like he has aged 15 years in that handshake pic. He looks rough. Probably the stress of that goofy fanbase and their expectations and the losing seasons with the Mac and Mayo at every meal
I noticed that too. I think this last offseason took 5 years off his life and then he lost another 10 years during the game. Been a rough few years for that guy.

bro its on site... I live on west coast of FL so def more gator and nole fans. Dude with a gator plate tried to merge the other day and I went out of my way to not let it happen. He yelled some unpleasantries and I told him Its a canes thing and he and his ****** *** pinto can keep the gator L streak going. I have waited too long for this, I dont know when I will get the opportunity again, and I am being insufferable lol
Next year another opportunity when we body them and only give them 4k tickets for there fans.

Advertisement
True. I think that was only during the summer. To be down to three wide receivers plus the CB (Hill, I think) by week 7 speaks volumes as to why we could not score any points the rest of the season.

I still do not understand how the HC and former OC of Miami failed to recruit WRs in sufficient quantity to replace loses.

I was so livid about it. That was when we signed George "Hands of Stone" Robinson. The "best WR in Dade that year". What a ******* disaster.

Watching the replay and even found something to smile about in then worst segment. At 4min left in the 2nd, when we 1) get a bad spot 2) not go for it on 4th &1 3) give up 71yd td run.

The 4th and 1 stop was made by their DE Searcy in coverage, the guy they relied on for pass rush. Wefense is back!

Quote from Dontrell Glover, OL, who was in the stands vs Miami. Doubt he’d flip from Georgia anyway but *** whooping like that have consequences….

“It was a good game, but Florida didn’t do what I expected them to do” Glover said. “Miami was a great team. I just feel like, I was into Florida earlier in my recruitment, but now it really ended everything.”

Advertisement
Quote from Dontrell Glover, OL, who was in the stands vs Miami. Doubt he’d flip from Georgia anyway but *** whooping like that have consequences….

“It was a good game, but Florida didn’t do what I expected them to do” Glover said. “Miami was a great team. I just feel like, I was into Florida earlier in my recruitment, but now it really ended everything.”
Los Angeles Sport GIF by MLB

Mindy Kaling GIF by Emmys

is that bad?

Advertisement
Worth a listen… Manny was the only reporters to pick Miami to embarrass the Gator… Now in this pod he mentions National Championship and UM in the same sentence, without giggling.

He also talks about how beat reporters get sucked into being cheerleaders for the team they cover… dude gets a bad rap.
Manny Navarro is an fsu fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back